Author Topic: Battle Royale! All Star Armageddon!!!  (Read 11447 times)

palomar

Re: Battle Royale! All Star Armageddon!!!
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2008, 10:59:32 AM »
The 'rinthi crew list is way too recent..I'd been playing like some are still alive.

Agreed. Me too.

And why isn't Serpent mentioned in the rinthi list?

Bogre

« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2008, 04:56:00 PM »
A 'rinthi list without Serpent and Digger is lacking.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

jmordetsky

« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2008, 06:15:31 PM »
I'm limiting it to people I personally played with (while a rinti and not a templar being harbored by them). You can add Serpent to your list. I loved him. But I loved that crew more.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

jmordetsky

« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2008, 06:23:00 PM »
The 'rinthi crew list is way too recent..I'd been playing like some are still alive.

That may be true. they may be alive. I haven't played in almost a year...I was assuming they were all gone by now...but truly I have no idea.. Sorry.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

Armaddict

« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2008, 07:40:37 PM »
I'm sorry, but there would be no Gin in my 'rinthi list.  Dar>Gin.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Furious George

« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2008, 07:46:59 PM »
I'm sorry, but there would be no Gin in my 'rinthi list.  Dar>Gin.

I offer you Goldy as well.

Armaddict

« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2008, 07:51:14 PM »
Yes, I originally had Goldy in there as the plotting bastard :P

Yarg would be a nice enforcer type, but I think some of the others through the ages have surpassed him.  But regardless...Dar is in there.  He could actually top out most of the slots available.  Between him, Silver, and...Lec?  I don't remember Silver's lady's name.  But between the three of them the bases were covered.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Furious George

« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2008, 08:10:13 PM »
Yes, I originally had Goldy in there as the plotting bastard :P

Yarg would be a nice enforcer type, but I think some of the others through the ages have surpassed him.  But regardless...Dar is in there.  He could actually top out most of the slots available.  Between him, Silver, and...Lec?  I don't remember Silver's lady's name.  But between the three of them the bases were covered.

I remember Rals being nasty scary before they adjusted muls to reflect their proper stats...thank -god- he died before that all went down.

And off topic, still southern...how about Breg and Trevelli?  I mean we all know how that went down, but those were some "southern" tuffs too.

Sokotra

« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2008, 09:15:09 PM »
And off topic, still southern...how about Breg and Trevelli?  I mean we all know how that went down, but those were some "southern" tuffs too.

They were some of the baddest of their time, as far as I know... I was with them for a little while as "the sandy-red mul", named Zolit I think it was, and with them later as other characters too.  I'm not sure what happened to them... I think Trevelli's player got in trouble for something and Breg's player took a very long break and never really came back. 

Oh, and heh... they were actually northern later on... among other things.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 09:18:07 PM by Sokotra »

alger

« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2008, 11:00:33 PM »
This thread said Battle Royale!... Where's the rumble?  I'm going to sue you guys for false advertising.

Belenos

« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2008, 04:19:00 PM »
This thread is skirting -very- close to the edge of revealing too much IC information.  I also not a fan of popularity contests.  Locking his thread so it doesn't get more out of hand.
This post is a natural hand-made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects.