Family Role: Brother

Started by FuSoYa, March 26, 2008, 01:17:21 PM

Well then..

I got a new role I just started in a shadier part of Zalanthas.  Looking for a gruff, sort of asshole-ish always thinks he is better but secretly looks out for me older brother.  The age is between 24-30 and other information can be found by shooting me a PM.  I'll let you know my normal play times and whatnot. 

Other then that,  this isn't something restricting or with lots of plots already developed... just something nice and fun to jump into.  Cool?  That it?  Sorry this is my first time doing this.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

FuSoYa's a lot of fun to play with from what I've seen.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Agreed, he is a great player, and I've had fun with him a few times. Someone should probably jump on this. And seeing as how hes playing in a 'shadier' area of Zalanthas, this would be a perfect opportunity to bypass the more boring, slow parts of said area, because you will have someone you can constantly play with.

The OP is a fun guy, to be sure.

Even if I pwned him as a Shadowdancer.

No that is not IC info.
<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2
<H&H> I can't take that seriously.
<Morgenes> sorry HnH, can't take what seriously?
<H&H>Oh, I read Runescape. Nevermin

I'd jump all over this like a rabid met on some unsuspecting duskhorn, but I can't =/
War is not about who is right, but who is left
Quote from: BebopWhy is my butt always sore when I wake up?  :cry: