Short Notice Allanaki RPT: Today, 14 March, 5:00 PM EST

Started by Fathi, March 14, 2008, 02:44:48 PM

Originally wasn't gonna post this on here, but the IC rumour boards are full and can't retain new posts, so I can't even say "just find out IC!"

Something happened in Allanak

It's causing other stuff to happen.

This stuff will happen at the Gaj. At 5:00 Eastern U.S. time.

This is a public event.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Are you guys avoiding me on purpose :)? When I'm in Nak, it's HRPT in Luirs, when I'm in Tuluk it's happening in Luirs, now when I'm Luirs it's in Nak! I will complain about this!!!!

Yeah. And it's a real pain trying to track down your character so we can host the next RPT somewhere else.

Quote from: spicemustflow on March 14, 2008, 05:56:31 PM
Are you guys avoiding me on purpose :)? When I'm in Nak, it's HRPT in Luirs, when I'm in Tuluk it's happening in Luirs, now when I'm Luirs it's in Nak! I will complain about this!!!!

Actually, they started too early so some of the people in the right place completely missed it too.  :)

There will be more, and you can always make your own RPT wherever you are.

Quote from: Akaramu on March 15, 2008, 06:16:34 AMActually, they started too early so some of the people in the right place completely missed it too.  :)

Someone didn't take Daylight Saving Time into consideration.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Quote from: Mood on March 15, 2008, 06:21:02 AM
Quote from: Akaramu on March 15, 2008, 06:16:34 AMActually, they started too early so some of the people in the right place completely missed it too.  :)

Someone didn't take Daylight Saving Time into consideration.

Yeeeep. It actually started kinda late.

Timezones and daylight savings will never cease to confuse.

QuoteYeah. And it's a real pain trying to track down your character so we can host the next RPT somewhere else.

I know! They have a whole team working on it...