Family Role: Daughter

Started by Attana, March 11, 2008, 07:37:10 PM

Much like HD's post, I have a familial role available, that being of a daughter.  Due to the family history, the character would possibly see a lot more than the average amos.  The description has a little play, with basic features being set.  As is the same for the background, though much of the background up until a couple years back in the characters life is set.

The character is twenty-five, that age is non-negotiable, as I remember the year of the characters birth, and she is human.

Those interested should share about the same playtimes as myself, though I will not rule out folks with differing times. - PM me if interested.
After knocking back a mouthful of the contents of a full shot-glass, toking away on a rolled joint directly afterwards you say in desert-accented sirihish:
"They call me Tuber, and my son is Tuber-tot."

Attana's roleplay is -much- more colorful and engaging than mine will ever be or ever was. This option is thoroughly better than anything I've posted. Everytime I've seen one of her characters the amount of raw life in the clan or area around them goes up a notch.
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

I second that notion.  One thing I can guarantee with Attana is that you won't be bored.  Even if it's just sitting around a fire.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

She's fun to get in a fight with too.  ;)

Quote from: Hot_Dancer on March 12, 2008, 02:41:26 PM
Attana's roleplay is -much- more colorful and engaging than mine will ever be or ever was. This option is thoroughly better than anything I've posted. Everytime I've seen one of her characters the amount of raw life in the clan or area around them goes up a notch.

-Blush- You exaggerate. :P

Quote from: Dalmeth on March 12, 2008, 02:51:15 PM
I second that notion.  One thing I can guarantee with Attana is that you won't be bored.  Even if it's just sitting around a fire.

Thankies. I do try.  :D

Quote from: Rhyden on March 12, 2008, 03:21:21 PM
She's fun to get in a fight with too.  ;)

Well.. I hate to admit it, but Rhyden's right. :P
After knocking back a mouthful of the contents of a full shot-glass, toking away on a rolled joint directly afterwards you say in desert-accented sirihish:

I''m just sad that I'm playing Tek right now and can't try one of these roles
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Quote from: Dakkon Black on March 12, 2008, 11:47:38 PM
I''m just sad that I'm playing Tek right now and can't try one of these roles

I know what you mean, dude. Red Storm is so dead these days, and it really makes playing the Sand Lord a drag.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Bumping.

This role is still available, I've gotten a few PM's, but no applicants so far.

Andddd... -lesigh- Still available.

I would, really... But don't have the balls to play a female character... Also I couldn't take it if I did... But yeah...

I'd totally jump on this opportunity if I didn't already have a beloved character who isn't currently dead, and I hope remains living for at least the next few weeks. Attana is super fun to play with, and is an awesome RP'er. If you've never played with her before... GO FOR IT!

-Irulan
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

Atana, I want to play with you!

The imms haven't killed my character yet!
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Quote from: Tisiphone on April 05, 2008, 04:03:39 PM
Atana, I want to play with you!

The imms haven't killed my character yet!

That can be arranged...  8)

Role is officially closed.  Thanks for all of those who applied.

And to all of you who didn't...

i will find you and kill all your charactes from now until forever!

... Thank you, too. :D

Yes! Now our kins can mate into awesomeness.
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.