Family Role: Son

Started by Hot_Dancer, March 11, 2008, 08:11:47 AM

March 11, 2008, 08:11:47 AM Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:55:55 AM by Hot_Dancer
One of my character's children is about of age to become a PC. Due to lineage this character might see more mess than the average. I'd like to hand the role to a more experienced player who plays peak as I do. He has performed as a vnpc around camp up until now.

The character will be Soh and desert elf, there's a small opening range for the PC's age (15-17) as I don't remember the exact year he was born.

PM me if available/interested
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

Anyone who is an experienced player, with an availability, will be stark raving bonkers for passing this opportunity up.

Hot Dancer is teh shiznitz.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Lizzie on March 11, 2008, 08:48:50 AM
Anyone who is an experienced player, with an availability, will be stark raving bonkers for passing this opportunity up.

Hot Dancer is teh shiznitz.

I second this notion.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

Any applicants for this role please feel free to email me as well.  As this is a (previously) vnpc with some history within the clan, I'd like to make sure that you're up to date on what he's done, who he's related to, and a number of other minor facts that may be of concern.

Not saying that Hot Dancer wouldn't keep you in the know (HD is very good about that), but I'd just like to make certain that we have a paper trail of it, so that nothing is overlooked.

The generation of the PC will be largely in the hands of the player, with some minor exceptions being physical looks and attitudes towards siblings and tribe.

Thanks!
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

I highly recommend this role.

Pump some life back into the Tablelands, please!
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

What do you look for in an application?

Will there be a final tier of applications where you will interview each contestant and ask pointedly racist questions?
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Man.. if I wasn't involved in this current role, and having so much fun and seeking someone to play my own daughter.. I would so jump at this chance.

And I wouldn't mind playing my first ever male character to do it!

:(
After knocking back a mouthful of the contents of a full shot-glass, toking away on a rolled joint directly afterwards you say in desert-accented sirihish:
"They call me Tuber, and my son is Tuber-tot."

QuotePump some life back into the Tablelands, please!

The tablelands would be teeming with life if the life there didn't kill all the other life.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Good point.....
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Quote from: Armaddict on March 11, 2008, 08:50:39 PM
Quote from: ManhattanPump some life back into the Tablelands, please!

The tablelands would be teeming with life if the life there didn't kill all the other life.

Someone's gotta keep the population down.

Not looking for full character applications, just PM's and emails from available and interested players.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

If you are without a character, seriously consider this. Hot Dancer is a good RPer and if you perhaps never tried d-elves, he might be the very best person to show you ropes.

(And this post made me tempted to look for own PC children. Krath damn you, Hot Dancer!)

Tablelands must be going through some strangely unified maternal phase...

Well. It is -your- fault. Everytime.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

This role is so good, I fear to apply. I have a tendency to die easilly, and I really dont want a character that had has so much vnpc story end abruptly.

But whoever does apply .... make it an elementalist! Make Hot Dancer banish his own son. Heeee!

Quote from: Hot_Dancer on March 12, 2008, 02:38:35 PM

It's not just the tablelands, either.  Maternity seems to be all the rage with female PC's, lately.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 14, 2008, 06:53:38 PM

It's not just the tablelands, either.  Maternity seems to be all the rage with female PC's, lately.

This happens every time I play a dude. SORRY. :(
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

This role is still open, no one has PMed me for it.

March 18, 2008, 01:00:25 PM #18 Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 01:02:03 PM by Dakkon Black
I'd be so down for this. I've never played a d-elf. Or a dwarf. Or a bynner.

But... My current char is Tek! I just can't leave him/her. You never knew Tek was a woman before did you?
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Yeah, I would so jump on this as my first d-elf role if my current PC weren't so persistently alive.  Hot Dancer rules.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Fathi on March 14, 2008, 07:01:37 PM
Quote from: Pale Horse on March 14, 2008, 06:53:38 PM

This happens every time I play a dude. SORRY. :(

Rogue magicker populations are on the rise again as their food sources resurge in abundancy.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Role closed.