Looking for a Player Role.... family maybe?

Started by Jenred, March 03, 2008, 06:09:43 AM

I've been trying to create a new PC lately, and haven't really come up with anything that strikes me as "This is what to create." I have alot of maybes that I've been mulling over, and figured rather than just create something, I'd see if anyone has any roles they need help filling.

What I've been looking for specifically is someone looking for family members. Preferably someone with a well-designed enough background that it actually fits to have a sibling, of whatever age. And not just.... "oh, you can play as my brother" or whatever.

Uncreated is also good, because it allows from the ground up, for both of us.

But I think that the ability to co-create, or maybe even tri-create, a story, and set foundations for a possibly dynastic name that leads into the sunset of the game, would be an interesting venture, especially considering the possibility of the world ending AT ANY MOMENT!

So if you have any roles that need filling, or any suggestions, please let me know.
I have been playing on and off for a few years, so I have a general understanding of the game and its concepts and the role-playing environment.
Quote from: SynthesisI always thought of jozhals as like...reptilian wallabies.

Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeysWitI pictured them as cute, glittery mini-velociraptors.
Kinda like a My Little Pony that could eat your face.

March 03, 2008, 06:17:01 AM #1 Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:18:38 AM by aruna
You should get together with Wicked.

OR app a gypsy. We're all the family you'll ever need, baby.  :D

I have played a Gypsy before, and while I enjoy the role playing opportunities available there, it tends to be alot slower paced than I prefer as far as player interaction goes. And while this can be good in some situations, I'm not currently in the mood for a role that would sometimes leave me solo-playing for a week or more at a time. My timezone makes it difficult enough as it is, so something centered around any of the central playing locations, would be preferable.
Quote from: SynthesisI always thought of jozhals as like...reptilian wallabies.

Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeysWitI pictured them as cute, glittery mini-velociraptors.
Kinda like a My Little Pony that could eat your face.

Quote from: aruna on March 03, 2008, 06:17:01 AM
You should get together with Wicked.

Echo this.. Look at wicked.. He maybe able to twist your roles together! :)

Quote from: aruna on March 03, 2008, 06:17:01 AM
OR app a gypsy. We're all the family you'll ever need, baby.  :D

What the fuck is so awesomesauce about Gypsy peeps?! Seriously... I've never played one.. And only met very few...
I wish I knew why everyone likes Gypsy families. :(

Thieving bas--- ~trails off in mutters~

Either way, G'luck to you on finding that Family!!
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Gypsies, Smypsies.

If you want a family member, I have a southern based humane person.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Jenred

PM Fathi.

I had a PC heavily involved with her first PC and I've been around forever. And I really do consider her to be the best of the best in the last decade.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

I have a fairly well developed family role.

If you are interested.

It's not a sibling, but depending on how you play it, you could develop a closeness with my character.

PM me if you want the spiel.