Could use a good role

Started by Silversteel, February 22, 2008, 09:07:18 PM

Well after a long absence (though you could probably still consider me new) I'm eager to really get back into the gameworld but just can't figure out what I want to play. Never really got into things in Tuluk, but I've always wanted to play a d-elf since I really don't mind solo-rp but just never had the points for it. Anyway, anybody got some suggestions?
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Play a social character in Allanak. An aide, or merchant.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from a friend, who's cousin in the bynn, who has a cousin in the d-elf tribe, that they could use more Soh.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: Maybe42or54 on February 22, 2008, 10:08:49 PM
I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from a friend, who's cousin in the bynn, who has a cousin in the d-elf tribe, that they could use more Soh.

Soh, Suck.. Special app for a desert-elf if you really wanna try one!! ^^
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Soh do not suck. If you want to play a d-elf, play in a tribe. That's when you actually get the taste of desert elven culture and life. When people say that the Soh suck, I automatically assume the players who say it either have never played in the tribe, or didn't get it, or were just too damn soft. Soh Lanah Kah, baby. Only badasses need apply.
Keepin' it dusty,
                     Mr.B

EvilRoeSlade: "There's something seriously wrong when I say aide and everyone hears whore."

Quote from: Mood on February 22, 2008, 09:45:08 PM

Seriously. There aren't enough around that I can find...

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on February 23, 2008, 05:12:03 AM
Quote from: Mood on February 22, 2008, 09:45:08 PM

Seriously. There aren't enough around that I can find...

There are even less of the former.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Really? It must be because I know of a few that I'm thinking the opposite.

i have a role if you're interested.

Militia is always fun, either North or South.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I personally only know of like one or two Aides out there...  Merchants... there seems to have been a small influx of them from what I've seen.  Though an Aide would be a fun job I'd think... though I'd have to be something of a Social role, but something else along with it... Social is fun, but the downtime is what would kill me.

Special App for what you WANT to play, find something you would enjoy.  That's the best thing... if you can think of a great concept, shoot for it and see what happens.
A staff member sends:
     "Looks like you introduced him to *puts on sunslits* the school of hard Knoxx.  YEEEEAAAAAAH"