poison

Started by assassin, April 17, 2003, 03:16:45 PM

Is it possible to find poisen in the nlands that I can buy?.And if you kill an animal killing poison will the meat be poisoned by any chance?.

I've seen things that can be used as poison or used to make poison for sale, but not things that come out and say they are a poison.  Don't expect to see "a vial of poison" in a shop's inventory.  Your best bet here is to ICly find someone who knows more about poison than you do, and watch what they use.

As for using poison when hunting, that is tricky.  Obviously it would be foolish to use most poisons when hunting for food, that is just common sense.  When hunting for hides, or just to kill a dangerous person or beast that is threatening your people, then you might use poison.  However, on the GDB I've heard that OOCly poisons have no effect on NPCs, so using poison to hunt is simply pointless rather than dangerous.  :shrug:

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I've actually seen a certain type of poison work on two different NPCs... though I don't know about the other kinds.