The Someones is recruiting!

Started by Cerelum, January 23, 2008, 07:20:03 PM

January 23, 2008, 07:20:03 PM Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 11:35:24 PM by Cerelum
I don't appreciate the humor... I watch people recruit for crap all the time on the announcements section.

If you're going to do something like this, I would rather you just lock and delete the thread instead of putting silly messages in my original message.

J-Rod  (with help from Shalooonsh)

Please keep recruiting for coded clans to coded, in game means.

J-Rod's Rebuttal "Coded clans aren't doing a good job of using coded in game means to recruit.  So now what?"

Hahahahahah..

HAHAHAHAHah

ok
some of my posts are serious stuff

....And then you woke up.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Haha, The Someones would be a great name for a band of assassins.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

You say, in sirihish, "I hope you have considered being reincarnated as a Benjari in your next life, my friend."
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Cerelum on January 23, 2008, 07:20:03 PMI watch people recruit for crap all the time on the announcements section...J-Rod's Rebuttal "Coded clans aren't doing a good job of using coded in game means to recruit.  So now what?"

That's just not even close to true. There are plenty of coded clans that do a good job recruiting for their clans, entirely in game. From your recent posts, you've been in your current clan not even a week, and you're complaining about recruitment? Wow.

And, to my understanding, it's OK for clans like the Soh Lanah Kah to post ads on the forum, because you can't recruit into those clans; your character must be created as a member. But any other clan where you can get in after character creation, attempting to recruit for them OOCly is a big no-no.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Dude all I know is I recruit for my clan ALL the time and we went from having almost nobody a few months ago to probably being one of the most active clans there are now.  It -ROCKS-. 

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

Quote from: Gimfalisette on January 24, 2008, 12:39:43 AM
Quote from: Cerelum on January 23, 2008, 07:20:03 PMI watch people recruit for crap all the time on the announcements section...J-Rod's Rebuttal "Coded clans aren't doing a good job of using coded in game means to recruit.  So now what?"

That's just not even close to true. There are plenty of coded clans that do a good job recruiting for their clans, entirely in game. From your recent posts, you've been in your current clan not even a week, and you're complaining about recruitment? Wow.

And, to my understanding, it's OK for clans like the Soh Lanah Kah to post ads on the forum, because you can't recruit into those clans; your character must be created as a member. But any other clan where you can get in after character creation, attempting to recruit for them OOCly is a big no-no.

This is true.  Clans that are recruiting in player announcements are clans like the Tan Muark, SLK, and other tribes or groups that you must be have staff approval/setup to even play.  Clans that recruit IC should recruit IC and not on the GDB.  Please make an effort to adhere to game rules and forum rules. 

Locking this thread.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.