Author Topic: Idle complaints about today  (Read 1328250 times)

Kol

Re: Idle complaints about today
« Reply #9400 on: April 28, 2011, 09:07:23 AM »
Damn Coop, that sucks.

Bear in mind though, all that trapped heat does have to escape someway, and as My cousion is in the drug unit for the blues and twos, I know they have some fucking nice equipment to track down operations like yours.

Still, kinda shitty.

Mini-grow? I know when I was living in Cornwall at college, I used a computer case to grow some small plants for personal use. Not the best I've ever had, but better than most.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

SMuz

« Reply #9401 on: April 28, 2011, 09:32:14 AM »
Yeah, my sympathies, that sucks. I think the US spends a bit too much time hunting down individuals for this sort of thing, but it's how it is.
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Feco

« Reply #9402 on: April 28, 2011, 09:38:53 AM »
Calc exam at 10:30.
Sunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Barsook

• The Sense of Openness
« Reply #9403 on: April 28, 2011, 09:44:38 AM »
My new glasses are giving me a head ache and I have stuff to do.

boog

« Reply #9404 on: April 28, 2011, 10:05:23 AM »
Yeah, my sympathies, that sucks. I think the US spends a bit too much time hunting down individuals for this sort of thing, but it's how it is.

He just said bugger! He is not American!!
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Mooney

« Reply #9405 on: April 28, 2011, 10:17:47 AM »
Woke up to charlie horse.

Symphony

« Reply #9406 on: April 28, 2011, 10:21:29 AM »

My sympathies!!! It was happening to me several times a few weeks ago! Makes you prefer the alarm clock doesn't it?!

- Symph

No no you see, by date Ghost means "chased his wife around the house with his penis till she cried".

Kol

« Reply #9407 on: April 28, 2011, 12:19:50 PM »
My character app hasn't been approved yet, and I have to go work in a hour or so =(

On the plus side, at least it should be approved by the time I'm back.
A staff member sends:

TOOL

« Reply #9408 on: April 28, 2011, 04:34:46 PM »
The X Windows system sucks with older Radeon cards.  I'm done playing around trying to get it set up properly, I'm just going to reinstall with the latest Ubuntu.
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal and Pancakes.

spacewars

« Reply #9409 on: April 28, 2011, 04:55:04 PM »
Damn my eye hurts

Reiteration

« Reply #9410 on: April 28, 2011, 05:27:52 PM »
What do

"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

HavokBlue

• Helper
« Reply #9411 on: April 28, 2011, 06:53:50 PM »
Build a tree fort.

On the ground.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

BleakOne

« Reply #9412 on: April 28, 2011, 06:57:17 PM »
Make a tree cannon, but don't load or fire it.
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Cindy42

« Reply #9413 on: April 28, 2011, 06:58:05 PM »
Go ahead and skip to the very last line, as I'm bitchy today.

I have the feeling a certain someone close to me has antisocial personality disorder, which helps me understand why they have no remorse in some of the things they do to me, and there's this weirdo in my most-hated class who's getting a lot of amusement out of trying to piss me off.

Reminds me of this first-grader I used to know who enjoyed kicking people around the playground.

I was pretty upset today over almost every aspect of my life which I know of, which I know getting enough rest, going to my new classes that I'll actually like and recovering from this weird addiction to a video game will fix. The rest and classes will come in their time, but it might be months before I starting feeling genuinely excited or happy about things again.

:( I got owned by the magical bunny again. I don't really understand why a list I made up shortening the help docs was edited out, I guess I should have added that in, but I do understand why it was strangled before it got bigger. It upsets me because it upsets them.

I'm pondering how to juggle existence between becoming a lawyer and keeping my piercings---- the ones mom didn't force me to discard, anyway. Mostly because she didn't like seeing them.

I had a dream in which I was not deeply afraid of my parents, woke up, realized I miss this aspect of my life and cried.

At least I no longer have two problems I once had which were huge and dominated my life in the struggle to make it through them.

Man I am just depressed lately. I've told my dad about becoming a lawyer, and of course he responded in the assiest way possible to respond to a question like that, and I still need to tell my mother, but only when I'm feeling better and can take the abuse.

I think I need to stop trying to humble myself and my personal opinion about my own talents in order to be polite towards others--- people think I don't have the confidence of a megalomaniac, which is what I want them to think. Its such a deeply grained behavior that I consider necessary for politeness with others, esecpially strangers, but I'm not sure mainstream america feels the same way.

I've got several more pages of complaints but I just want to watch How to Train Your Dragon for the fifth time and then go to bed, wake up, finish my papers, and try, like I do most of every freaking day for the last seven months, to feebly attempt to extinguish several other problems in my life that, if they persist, I will not be able to make it through lawyer school in one piece.

Having close relatives hit on you is stupid, telepathy is a fucking joke and no one who has ever had it, or been crazy enough to think they've had it when instead they're probably insane, despite all proof to the contrary, has ever wanted it, I spend most of my time now trying to solve a problem which has no answer which will eventually destroy my life if it continues, I miss being genuinely interested in things/not having my brain fried, I feel like I've lost a decade of my life to sexual abuse, I have to waste time dealing with people who seem to be no more than talking, morally corrupt animals, the first book I ever publish will probably be banned in nine countries, I'm not even sure if what happened would be considered rape or not

And I'm going to kick all of my problems' asses or die trying. Honestly, though, it feels like the problems are winning, and I have never felt more tired in my life. If I could merely think the way a normal person does again, that would be a wonderful rest for me. I probably shouldn't count out the possibility that I have gone insane, though nothing's really changed except that the problems have gotten somewhat better since 2008.

PROBLEMS SUCK

oh, look, i used proper punctuation in a forum post, i was that serious today. Hello, sunshine.

I feel the strong urge to go hug someone and tell them the world revolves for them, because if it didn't then we'd all be dead, and that everything will be fantastic. I want to hug someone who needs it and cry both at the same time very badly, and its very emotionally strong, which probably means I'm about to get on the rag. Oh, joy.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

Cindy42

« Reply #9414 on: April 28, 2011, 06:59:44 PM »
My door got booted down at around 5 this morning.  I've just lost 12 plants that were around a week from harvest, 3 ounces of homemade bubble hash and about 650 worth of equipment.  Even the coppers complimented me on how well grown my plants were as they stole them.  Court date to be finalised.

I know for a fact that there were no smell or heat leaks, having even gone to the lengths of renting out some thermal goggles to check.  Moral of the story - trust fucking nobody.

Electricity usage?

Democracy still has a few things to work out, huh? They didn't beat you halfway to death, right? I heard they have the right to do that, even if you surrender peacefully.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

Yam

« Reply #9415 on: April 28, 2011, 07:02:14 PM »
My door got booted down at around 5 this morning.  I've just lost 12 plants that were around a week from harvest, 3 ounces of homemade bubble hash and about 650 worth of equipment.  Even the coppers complimented me on how well grown my plants were as they stole them.  Court date to be finalised.

I know for a fact that there were no smell or heat leaks, having even gone to the lengths of renting out some thermal goggles to check.  Moral of the story - trust fucking nobody.

Moral of the story - don't (grow) shit where you eat.

FantasyWriter

• Tales of Then--Reflections of Now
« Reply #9416 on: April 28, 2011, 07:44:08 PM »

<3 yam
Greb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

boog

« Reply #9417 on: April 28, 2011, 08:37:32 PM »

Eat more broccoli or take a magnesium supplement at bedtime. I did this before I got pregnant, because it helped with the muscle tenseness. Oh, eat granny smith apples, too. They have a ton of malic acid, which is just superb. Juicy Juice has it in their apple juice, too. The good apple juice, not the uh, insane sugar-added blaaaaah mess.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #9418 on: April 28, 2011, 10:07:38 PM »
After all my years on the internet I'm finally getting fed up with stupid people saying stupid shit.

Keep your god damn mouths shut, idiots. Please, God please, shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of it. You fucking revolt me. I'm pleading with you here.

I'M BEGGING YOU. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Why do I read forums other than the GDB?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 10:09:53 PM by RogueGunslinger »

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #9419 on: April 28, 2011, 10:16:28 PM »
Why do I read forums other than the GDB?

Subtle masochism.
A Kuraci regular shouts, in sirihish:
     "Bad move, fool!"
A Kuraci regular slashes a filthy grey rat on its body.

Saellyn

« Reply #9420 on: April 28, 2011, 10:24:49 PM »
Today (early morning) I was at work, at the plant, on the 8 oz bar line. And the boxes were getting crushed, the machine kept breaking down, the box erector was fucking up, the ramp was messed up, cheese got all over the boxes. And we packed 25 cases (do 25*36 and that's how many bars we packed).

Then one comes down with no box. Just the foil. And there's no heat seal. So I check it, my other packer checks some in his box. Then we open up the first case on the pallet, and -none of them are sealed-. It was a fucking nightmare.

To top it off, some asshole left their clamps for the pipes sitting on top of the 500 #1 cream cheese tank, so when I opened the cover, PLOP! One fell in. My day. SUCKED. BALLS.

lordcooper

« Reply #9421 on: April 29, 2011, 06:45:33 AM »

Aint nuthin to see here folks...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 05:04:48 PM by lordcooper »
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Kol

« Reply #9422 on: April 29, 2011, 08:28:59 AM »
The royal wedding.  >:(

A staff member sends:

Symphony

« Reply #9423 on: April 29, 2011, 08:41:23 AM »
The royal wedding.  >:(

I'm not royalty..  :'(

- Symph

No no you see, by date Ghost means "chased his wife around the house with his penis till she cried".

WarriorPoet

« Reply #9424 on: April 29, 2011, 09:15:28 AM »
I woke up with a headache that is just screaming. Feels like something is broken inside my head.

If I had the chance I would thrash Prince Douche William soundly.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...