Author Topic: Idle complaints about today  (Read 1301690 times)

Marauder Moe

Re: Idle complaints about today
« Reply #28825 on: February 03, 2019, 09:29:56 PM »
Friend: "Hey, I'm looking at a house in your area.  How is the airplane noise?"
Me: "Airplane noise?  Uh, I've never been bothered by it..."
Friend: "Cool, thanks."

NOW I CAN HEAR ALL THE AIRPLANES.

MeTekillot

« Reply #28826 on: February 06, 2019, 07:19:30 PM »
Ran out of cigarettes.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:12:46 PM by MeTekillot »
Also, I like my cootch to have a pert pink color and nice smell. Knowing my luck I would bonk someone with AIDs, get rotten box, and die miserable.

Bebop

« Reply #28827 on: February 08, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »
Working from home in theory is cool.  In actuality it's so hard to focus and I miss having my stuff.  Tempted to try and brave it to the office.  Damn you negative temps and many a snow inch.

MeTekillot

« Reply #28828 on: February 10, 2019, 03:05:49 AM »
I'm enjoying the benefits of fitness but I'm not sure I like how physically imposing it's making me. I don't want people to be intimidated by me and I don't know how to overcome my naturally uncanny body language to put others at ease, yet.
Also, I like my cootch to have a pert pink color and nice smell. Knowing my luck I would bonk someone with AIDs, get rotten box, and die miserable.

Hauwke

« Reply #28829 on: February 10, 2019, 03:17:53 AM »
I'm enjoying the benefits of fitness but I'm not sure I like how physically imposing it's making me. I don't want people to be intimidated by me and I don't know how to overcome my naturally uncanny body language to put others at ease, yet.

You would need to be very, very large to intimidate me in any way that was accidental, more often than not however, I find that stronger, or bulkier people are generally more gentle with things and so put me at ease more than stress me out. Just me though, so take it with a grain of salt.

The7DeadlyVenomz

« Reply #28830 on: February 10, 2019, 03:26:07 AM »
Yeah, it's the little mothafuckas that go ham to be badasses. Big people just do their thing, because they've generally never had to prove they were badasses. Obviously, both of those statements are generalizations ... I guess the really small, really buff guys are kind of a pain in the ass too.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

MeTekillot

« Reply #28831 on: February 12, 2019, 04:54:31 PM »
Got overstimulated at work today and started slamming things by mistake and my masking started faltering. Coworkers obviously uncomfortable but too intimidated by Lurch to inquire. Went outside to huddlecrouch in a corner in a smoking area to self soothe without realizing what I was doing. Made my exit in time to see security coming to investigate because people obviously said something about the 6' 3" guy with a serial killer face hiding behind a trash can. Went home early. Don't have an official diagnosis to get accommodations so that's months of effort to not get fired for going home early on my bad days.

Bebop

« Reply #28832 on: February 14, 2019, 11:41:07 PM »
Was having a good day before a doctor said a symptom I was having could be a kidney infection and go to the ER.  Went to the ER terrified like how do I suddenly have a kidney infection.  Turns out, from my pee I do not have a kidney infection.  SO ... I have to follow up with my primary care doctor and now it is almost 11 pm and I am tired and hungry and shaken.  Not my best Valentine's Day.  Universe, why you do this?

MeTekillot

« Reply #28833 on: February 15, 2019, 09:47:28 AM »
People who can accidentally eat enough to gain weight, I resent, just a little bit.

MeTekillot

« Reply #28834 on: February 16, 2019, 10:29:00 AM »
Being insightful disengages me from people who operate on socially accepted rationalizations. It also causes me to assume everything I think is an insight so it's hard for me to know when I'm wrong. I understand people extremely well and the only time I find them interesting is when they're smart enough to deceive me or operating on an entirely different social wavelength. The truth stresses me so why am I so obsessed with it? How do I teach myself to accept lies that won't hurt me?

MeTekillot

« Reply #28835 on: February 18, 2019, 03:44:01 PM »
Also the primary care physician that I was referred to was a pediatrician who wouldn't see me OBVIOUSLY because I'm 24??? This is really only reinforcing my suspicion that my case was mishandled at the hospital. Headaches and dizziness are getting worse and all the offices I've inquired at don't have openings til May. And I'm trying not to post about health on the GDB so much but this is starting to stress me the fuck out. I have a 1k bill from the emergency room that i have to figure out with my insurance from back in December already.

EDIT: My mistake. It's 3k.

EDIT: Another mistake. I added up all my denied insurance claims and it's 7890 exactly.

FUCK THESE PEOPLE
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 04:29:04 PM by MeTekillot »

Riev

« Reply #28836 on: February 19, 2019, 10:30:12 AM »
Idle complaint.

I can't read the Idle Complaints thread because any time it is something new, it is just Metekillot at the goddamned wailing wall.
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

The7DeadlyVenomz

« Reply #28837 on: February 19, 2019, 10:39:12 AM »
LOL
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

MeTekillot

« Reply #28838 on: February 19, 2019, 10:40:18 AM »
😭

Bebop

« Reply #28839 on: February 21, 2019, 12:08:18 PM »
Idle complaint.

I can't read the Idle Complaints thread because any time it is something new, it is just Metekillot at the goddamned wailing wall.

Yah.

mansa

« Reply #28840 on: February 21, 2019, 05:25:00 PM »
There is a position opened up for a role in my team and 3 of us are all going for it.  Everybody could do the job but there can be only one.  I hope people don't get frustrated at the person who gets it.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Veselka

« Reply #28841 on: February 21, 2019, 06:04:49 PM »
Dungeon Master?
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

Malken

« Reply #28842 on: February 21, 2019, 08:46:36 PM »
Idle complaint.

I told my Arm buddies like 2 years ago that the GDB had turned into MeTekillot's personal blog.

And sorry, Boog, I just saw your PM about WoW :(
“When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse’s feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back.”

MeTekillot

« Reply #28843 on: February 21, 2019, 09:29:33 PM »
Why don't you just post more? You're so closed off. I feel like I barely know you.

Malken

« Reply #28844 on: February 21, 2019, 10:28:05 PM »
Why don't you just post more? You're so closed off. I feel like I barely know you.

I'm shy.
“When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse’s feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back.”

MeTekillot

« Reply #28845 on: February 21, 2019, 10:30:09 PM »
We're all friends here.

Riev

« Reply #28846 on: February 22, 2019, 03:34:49 PM »
There is a position opened up for a role in my team and 3 of us are all going for it.  Everybody could do the job but there can be only one.  I hope people don't get frustrated at the person who gets it.

I know its Canada, but you may be able to murder one or both of the others to absorb their analytical powers.
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Synthesis

« Reply #28847 on: February 24, 2019, 03:36:13 AM »
Overlapping shifts.

I've been on for 8 hours, and responded to a shooting, a stolen vehicle, and dragged a dead body off a toilet by myself...and finished all the paperwork.  You ain't taken a god damn call yet in the last 2 hours, and you want to bitch at me because I didn't get excited about someone playing their music too loud?  GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: Smuz
I come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: Vanth
Synthesis, you scare me a little bit.

ShaLeah

« Reply #28848 on: February 24, 2019, 07:36:09 AM »
I wish there was a way to block individuals here like there is on the Discord.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Leudoberct

« Reply #28849 on: February 24, 2019, 12:31:32 PM »
Coworkers who don't do their jobs.

I have two coworkers who try their very hardest to avoid doing work. They'll mysteriously disappear when needed, or get someone else to do it for them, and spend their time chatting instead. It's getting to the point where I'm considering lodging a formal complaint about them. Everyone else puts in a ton of effort, and then have to pick up their slack because they don't feel like working.