Role Offered: My Enemy

Started by touringCompl3t3, December 22, 2007, 04:52:08 PM

Hey gang:

I wouldn't mind someone to game with.  I currently have a character.  If someone is about to make a character and wants to game with me, then please feel free to shoot me a PM with any concepts you have in mind.

Compliant with Staff/Game rules, it is required that we make family members if our characters already know each other and I intend to obey this and similar rules.

However, I don't really need any allies right now and, if anything, I wouldn't mind having an enemy.  Under my previous (defunct) GDB name I made an article stating that friends make the best (in-game) enemies, and I would like to now put this to the test   :)   .

Maybe you are my characters nephew and you loaned me two hundred coins ten years ago that I never paid you back, or maybe my father (your uncle) beat your mother and you have decided to hold a grudge against me.  Anything might be interesting, really.  We could build up our characters and then come after each other using overt/covert conflicts, and plot each other's undoing. 

Please message me if you are interested.  Cheers, and Merry Christmas.

-

Is this a human only role? Since you are family and all.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Message answered by PM.  And no, it's not restricted to humans.