Ginka unreachable?

Started by Angela Christine, April 14, 2003, 10:45:12 AM

Is anyone else finding that the armageddon.org server is unreachable for the last 10 minutes or so?  I hope it's not just me, I can reach other sites but not ginka.  I hope it didn't blow up.    :shock:

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

It's reachable again.

Looks like Ogun woke up. Wasn't reachable a bit ago though.

QuoteConnecting to 64.252.79.51 on port 4050.
%%% Disconnected from server.
%%% Error Connecting: Connection refused
%%% Retrying connection to 64.252.79.51 on port 4050.
%%% Retrying connection to 64.252.79.51 on port 4050.

Nobody loves me.  First it pretends it doesn't exist, now it just doesn't want to talk to me.   :cry:

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I can't connect either. Maybe ginka's mad at women?
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

The home page says the game is still running.  I'm living in mortal fear that to fix whatever is wrong they are going to reboot, and I had just put my backpack down on a table.   :(  My lovely, lovely backpack full of all my lovely junk.  :sigh:

AC

The guys on irc are saying it's probably a router near ginka that's down. The mud seems to be up, if you look at the website. We just can't connect to it.

Sadly, I don't know when this will get fixed. Once or twice before routers have been down keeping me from playing, and both times it took hours to be fixed.  :cry:

I was having a good time, too.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

Bummer deal!  :cry:
I can reach it right now either*snif*.
I was really looking forward to getting into trouble this morning.

The enormous, behemoth of a irridescent-eyed human male stands here pondering his key words for a moment.
jhunter
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Same. Was right in the middle of some Earth-shattering, angst-ridden RP and poof! No connection. But fortunately didn't just set down my backpack.

This must be part of the "harsh world" thing we keep hearing about. No connection! Can't play???  HARSH!  :lol:

lol
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]