Tuluki RPT - WEEK AFTER Black Friday November 30th

Started by Shara, November 21, 2007, 12:17:58 PM

After you've gotten home from wrestling that $5.00 iPod out of the sweaty hands of a soccer mom and you're done sewing up that gash in your arm from being trampled when the doors opened at 4:00 am for Tickle Me Oscar 2.0 come home and relax at a good ole time in Tuluk.

The details are on the IG boards and I tried to place the time later in the day for you workers and you battle shoppers facing the Black Friday rush.

Friday November 30th 2007

9pm eastern/8pm central

Yay for RPTs!

But is this on the 23rd or 30th?  I think the 23rd is Black Friday.  Or maybe I'm confused.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

Quote from: "flurry"Yay for RPTs!

But is this on the 23rd or 30th?  I think the 23rd is Black Friday.  Or maybe I'm confused.

I am not much of a Black Friday shopper myself but a reliable source relayed to me that November 30th was Black Friday.  It may or may not be but the RPT is definitely November 30th!  Besides, some of you serious shoppers may need a week to recooperate if it this Friday anyway.

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving in the US. So that's this Friday the 23rd, day after tomorrow.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

This is tomorrow folks.  Start shining your shoes.  ;D

Attendance Recommended!
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”
  -- Prince Gautama Siddharta

I agree with White Moon-- another Tuluki RPT you don't want to miss.

I and my pc had an excellent time. Thanks for the work that went into it.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Great time!  Very well done.
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

I dug it.  It's fun being a southie up north.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

I missed it cause my residence was evacuated for several hours due to a fire/water leakage into the electricity wires.  :'(

I drank a few for you, Rhyden.  I got your back.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.