Tuluk topic moved to moderation

Started by Adhira, October 21, 2007, 06:53:35 PM

Greetings.

I moved the most recent topic on Tuluk to moderation. It had become a thread for some personal bickering and was no longer appropriate.

You are welcome to make another thread to discuss how to make Tuluk more playable but personal problems and complaints about imms and players should be taken elsewhere, or result in further moderation.

Tuluk is not for everyone.

I believe if you don't like it and don't have anything constructive to say about it then don't bother to post. Don't post if all you are trying to do is bait and troll on this board. This does not mean that all posts must be positive, but I'd expect there to be purpose behind them, other than trolling.

My comments on Tuluk are this:

- It is different from Allanak
- Not everyone likes this difference
- You are responsible for your own play and enjoyment in Tuluk, as in any other part of the world.
- If you have a complaint about someones play, or about the staff take it to the request board.

Tuluk had a period of several months where there was very little staff coverage. This has been rectified in the past month with the addition of new staff.

We hope that the new staff will be able to assist those players who wish to play in Tuluk to have fun. I expect to see some good times happening in the Ivory city.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Hrm.

I didn't read all of it, but that thread seemed pretty mild compared to other ones that weren't moderated.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: "Adhira"Tuluk had a period of several months where there was very little staff coverage. This has been rectified in the past month with the addition of new staff.

We hope that the new staff will be able to assist those players who wish to play in Tuluk to have fun. I expect to see some good times happening in the Ivory city.

w00t w00t!

Now, jstorrie, it's time to play when the immortals are fresh and tasty!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one