Huge Tuluki RPT

Started by White Moon, October 10, 2007, 02:04:39 PM

On Saturday and Sunday, November 10 - 11, there will be a massive RPT in Tuluk.  For those of you who don't have detailz, they can be found on the IC rumor boards in-game.

The fun will start at 3pm EST on Saturday, and noon EST on Sunday.  

Please keep in mind this event is open to Tuluki citizens, and others by special invitation only.
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”
  -- Prince Gautama Siddharta

Told you there was stuff going on!

This RPT is going to be awesome and there will be tons of reasons to be there.

WM - is there a more indepth daily schedule available?

The detailed schedule of this gathering can be found on the IC boards.  The order of the daily events is subject to switch without notice, but if anything drastic changes, a note of it will be made here.

Attendance recommended.   :wink:
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Yes! Events, spice... that's everything nice!

blossom bubbles buttercup
Dynnage
Shh! The cow is sleeping!

No, really.  We recommend you attend.
Goryteller

Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

I'll be missing the RPT to serve our country. Hoo-fuckin-rah. They always make me miss the bad ass rpts.  :evil:

Someone asked - where is the love for Tuluk? I'm bumping this as a reminder.

This will be a great weekend of RP. There will also be a staff announcement closer to the time with details of our northlands advised attendance RPT.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Is Tuluk another city in Zalanthas?
Carpe Diem - Fish of the day

Nope, it's just where Allanak keeps its more dangerous beasts, in the accursed forests of the forbidden North.  No civilization, I hear they don't even keep offal slaves to empty the tavern chamberpots.  Don't bother attending, no doubt it's little more than a get together of the offal servants of the offal King in his awful string of hovels.

Lord Templar Hard Nose says, to the gathered crowds:
"Nothing to see here, move along, move along."

(To not mess with new players, yes it is and it's as deep and complex as Allanak.)

Sarcasm -is- hard to put into text, isn't it?

;)
Carpe Diem - Fish of the day

Tuluk = Paris.

Let them eat travel cakes!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: "Malken"Tuluk = Paris.

Let them eat travel cakes!

Not even joking.

I was reading up on absolutist france during the reign of Louis XIV and all I see are parallels (although "let them eat cake" was Marie Antoinette, wife of Louis XVI who got his head chopped off).

You seem to have noticed a -lot- of similarities, bardess.

Any chance you could draw up a thesis (or informal document) on them and post it for all of us to read?

Not in this thread necessarily... but I'd be interested to hear it all!

Quote from: "Eternal"You seem to have noticed a -lot- of similarities, bardess.

Any chance you could draw up a thesis (or informal document) on them and post it for all of us to read?

Not in this thread necessarily... but I'd be interested to hear it all!

Alright, alright, be nice.

The material is dry as Zalanthas itself... I have to make it interesting somehow.  What can I say?

Quote from: "bardess"

The material is dry as Zalanthas itself... I have to make it interesting somehow.  What can I say?

Sex.  :twisted:  Sex makes everything better.  Compare the sexual mores and practices of France to Tuluk.
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Angela Christine"

Sex.  :twisted:   Sex makes everything better.  Compare the sexual mores and practices of France to Tuluk.

What can I say, she really knows what she is talking about.
some of my posts are serious stuff

They're both hairy.  But back on subject... looks like invitations are going out IC for this still.  Keep an eye on the IC boards for updates.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Hmm, so you maybe thinking:

How can I get in on this sweet RPT?  That is obviously going to be nothing short of fun.  Well perhaps you can check the staff anouncement roles for slaves are still open in Tuluk. hint hint wink wink

Three days left until the fun begins.

Quote from: "Shara"Hmm, so you maybe thinking:

How can I get in on this sweet RPT?  That is obviously going to be nothing short of fun.  Well perhaps you can check the staff anouncement roles for slaves are still open in Tuluk. hint hint wink wink

Or make an Allanaki loyalist and crash the party.
Don't piss me off. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Quote from: "Melody"
Quote from: "Shara"Hmm, so you maybe thinking:

Or make an Allanaki loyalist and crash the party.

Oh yes, we know what happens to allanaki loyalists these days. :P