A drunken noble slurs something incomprehensible at you.

Started by Cavaticus, September 07, 2007, 04:38:07 PM

So I'm sure y'all were reading the recent PC openings and wondering if any of the GOOD southern noble houses were going to be taking applications.

In fact, we are.

House Fale, the most decadent and foppish of all Allanaki nobility, is looking to bring on one Lord or Lady.

House Fale is a middle-tier house, having recently displaced House Tor and moved up Allanaki society. Nobles in Fale need to be extremely self-motivated and have lots of time to be publicly active. Falish nobles are the most likely of any noble to "tavern sit," and should be extravagantly lavish in all possible ways, including with their public appearances.

This is not an easy role, and applicants should have a good understanding of Allanaki politics and no bad account notes in the last year or so.

Send applications or inquiries to fale@armageddon.org!

We'll keep this open until we get an application we like, so you should move quickly.

This role is still open! I've gotten a few apps but I want a few more. I'm probably also going to accept TWO Fale nobles, since I've heard that like kittens, nobles get along better when they have someone to play with.

Wow.

Talk about dazzling.  Thanks much for all the applications!  It was a hard decision, and it came down to the wire, but we've taken our two new Falefolks and have responded to all winners and losers.

Again, thanks for the slough of applications, it's cool to see how much interest there is in the Animal House of Allanak.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

New round of apps! See first post for info. All the same stuff applies.

I have gotten a bucketful of apps. More than I expected, honestly. I'm going to let y'all continue to app through the weekend, and me and Shalooonsh will make a decision Monday or Tuesday of next week.

BANG
BANG

Loonsh's Silver Hammer came down... on their heads.

BANG
BANG

Cavitus' Silver Hammer made sure... they were... er.... Fale.

Applications accepted.  Too bad we couldn't take more of you, to be honest, but it just wouldn't have been fair.

Every.  Single.  Application.  Kicked.  Ass.
From the rest of them.
And protected them.

BANG
BANG

Loonsh's Silver Hammer came down... on their heads.

BANG
BANG

Cavitus' Silver Hammer made sure... they were... er.... Fale.

Applications accepted.  Too bad we couldn't take more of you, to be honest, but it just wouldn't have been fair.

Every.  Single.  Application.  Kicked.  Ass.
From the rest of them.
And protected them.