Hunting Question

Started by RideTheDivide, April 01, 2003, 06:55:40 PM

I'm wondering if anyone else has had trouble trying to find a particular hide.  I was told by a merchant today that he would pay good money for the hide of a Snipe.

I looked all over the Grey Forest and wandered around in the grasslands for hours on end.  I saw lots of animals, but no Snipes.

Where the heck can I find one of these things?!?
laloc Wrote
Trust, I think, is the most fundamental tool which allows us to play this game. Without trust, we may as well just be playing a Hack and Slash, and repopping in Midgaard after slaying a bunch of Smurfs.

More hilarity to honor the french?
Watch much King of the Hill?  http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/fun/tales/X0006_THEHUNTI.TXT.html
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

A Snipe?

Hrmmm. *Clears his throat*

It is April 1st.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Get a sack and wait south of the outcropping. I'll drive a herd a them snipes to you and you put'em in the sack.  Got it?
I'd rather be lucky than good.

Hey Venomz, Do you really need to use all that color?
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

And for all of you avid Dragonlance readers, can anyone name the mysterious creature Tasslehoff was sent to find by Caromon and the gang?

Sorry, the snipe just brushes me in such a similiar vein. Plus, I reaaly don't remember the name of that damned creature.

Oh, and for all the rest who have no idea what I'm talking about, fear not, for I am merely bored and tired,(and posiibly, a book geek).Ah, screw this, where's my bed?.....SMACK! Oh, there it is, right behind that wall I just walked into

Quote from: "crymerci"Hey Venomz, Do you really need to use all that color?

Yes.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870