Time

Started by sarahjc, April 01, 2003, 10:17:50 AM

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm rather new. So, how many Zalanthas days are in an Earth day.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Each IC hour is 10 Real Life minutes.  There are nine hours in each IC day, so each IC day is 90 minutes.  Therefore there are typically 16 days in an RL day.
iva La Resistance!
<Miee> The Helper Death Commando is right.

When talking about times in game, though, a real life day is generally referred to as a week (even though a week is 11 days).

16 in game days is 1 day... doing the math 16X365=2555 days in game WOW thats like 16 years in game for a year our lifes wow
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

What I've heard generally is 1 RL day is equal to 1 game week, 1 RL week is equal to 1 game month and 3 RL weeks is equal to 1 game year.  Is that accurate?
laloc Wrote
Trust, I think, is the most fundamental tool which allows us to play this game. Without trust, we may as well just be playing a Hack and Slash, and repopping in Midgaard after slaying a bunch of Smurfs.

For the most part.

An IC week is supposed to be 11 days though, and one RL day is about 16 days.  Still, evertime someone is talking about last week, they're nearly always talking about what happened the RL day before.
iva La Resistance!
<Miee> The Helper Death Commando is right.

Check out this post, it has enough time information to make me dizzy :)

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=199&highlight=week+hour+year

From experience (Creation date, to the same date next year) Just over 17 in game years pass in one RL year.