Votes reset

Started by Sanvean, March 28, 2003, 04:54:37 PM

The vote just reset on topmudsites, and we've dropped off the page!

Don't look now, but we're in second place!

Course, I wonder how long that'll last. Vote, vote, vote!

MURDER...CORRUPTION...BETRAYAL...

These are things I can understand, but what the heck is a
"Value Addded DikuMUD"?

It's flying on the banner at top mudsites, if it's not meant to be part of the ad campaign.

"Value Added DikuMUD" in my mind refers to the fact that Arm is based on the Diku code, but has advanced from its origins greatly. But that there still is something familiar there for those who have played Diku based games before.

I personally love that blurb.
f time conversions are giving you a head-ache, visit: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

Quote from: "Delirium"Don't look now, but we're in second place!

Course, I wonder how long that'll last. Vote, vote, vote!

We've fallen to third.   :cry:   Ah well, it was nice while it lasted.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Nope, 2nd again! ;)
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Fell to third again, but now we're back up.
hang is actually...

I deleted a post in which a "Guest" defamed and flamed another MUD on the list.  Needless to say, ArmageddonMUD does not allow such behavior on the GDB.

-Shinigami
Quote from: DeliriumA hunched shinigami prowls around here, gnashing its teeth.

Held second for a while, and now we're pretty solidly in fifth, giving the ones above us some decent competition.

Vote. ;)

I don't think we need a new post for this, so I'll just bring this to the top.  Just so everyone knows, the votes were reset recently.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.