How I know someone hasn't read the docs before making a char

Started by Sanvean, March 28, 2003, 01:33:36 AM

Keywords: beautiful cyborn human Pretty charming and cute

Sdesc: the beautiful cyborg human

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desc:

[                            80 characters wide                                ]
Before you stand, a human size cyborg stand before you.  Her smile, and

her anger in her eyes...  Attracts your attention toward this vaguely

appearance girl.  Her body was build up of a huge well-build metal.  Her

large blade slung around her neck.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Background:
She is a army of Barbara. During her shuttle crash into a city of Tarainus, her body was destroy leaving her with a alive brain. Later, a professor found her, regain her body with cyborg heavy metal, giving her with a new experience in combat.

t@ wuz soooo awsum. a$ 1f u deedunt aprove it!! :shock:

Sounds like engrish.

(www.engrish.com)
nd you will burn in hell
for everyone you've killed
for every drop of blood
you've ever fucking spilled
~Boy Sets Fire

I knew barbara was plotting something....

her and her cyborgs.

Was I the only one wondering how much I could get for her metal body?   :twisted:

You know you've been playing too much when you start ogling cutlery.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Damn you Sanvean!  You said that -I- could have the first cyborg fuck-me PC!

*sniffle*
Back from a long retirement

Come on.... She has an idea that none of us thought... Approve her!  :twisted:
Personally I never thought of a cyborg. That would be great. Even raptors and tarantulas wouldn't attack you because you're metal, not something edible.
:roll: So... I don't know why my thick bearded dwarf -sorrily first application- wasn't approved. I just wanted only one extra skill, metalworking...
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

MWAHAHAHAHAHA  :twisted:

I've actually been spamming the mud account with false characters. I was wondering how long it'd take for Sanvean to post one up. :roll:

QuoteWas I the only one wondering how much I could get for her metal body?  

You know you've been playing too much when you start ogling cutlery.

AC

Hehe, you're not alone. I say approve the app and let me sell that lovely mettalic body!!!
B

>look

Blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah.
A metallic body is laying here, half-covered in sand.

>wield knife
You take hold of a sharp, skinning knife.

>skin body
You ineptly hack the body to pieces.

>shout (ROARING) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f the end of the world is near, remove your fear and shed no tear.   Face life head on.

Damn I love when she posts these apps :p A thread devoted to them would be great, they brighten up my days heh.
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

Those evil-natured cyborgs...they're programmed to destroy us....she's gotta be strong to fight them...so she's takin' lots of vitamins...;)

I still think a cyborg typa thing made out of bone and chitin would be really cool. Hahaha. Like the Terminater...  A specialized templar... Yikes.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

cyborg.... intresting how long till armageddons technology gets that far i want one, a cyborg giant, damn that be cool.
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

I am a cyborg.

I have a metal screw in my ankle.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Isn't a cyborg supposed to be fitted with, like, circuitry and stuff? AC, you can let the cat out of the bag. The screw in your ankle is merely the beginnings of the massive, endoskeletal network, thinly disgused by what "appears" to be flesh and common musculature. Say it. SAY IT!

Quote from: "xandolith"Isn't a cyborg supposed to be fitted with, like, circuitry and stuff? AC, you can let the cat out of the bag. The screw in your ankle is merely the beginnings of the massive, endoskeletal network, thinly disgused by what "appears" to be flesh and common musculature. Say it. SAY IT!

Now that's just crazy talk.  According to our friends at dictionary.com:
    cy·borg    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (sbôrg)
    n.
    A human who has certain physiological processes aided or controlled by mechanical or electronic devices.

A screw is a mechanical device, right?   8)   Ok, a screw in the ankle is a marginal case.  All those granny cyborgs with artificial hips and knees.  Grandpa cyborgs with pacemakers.  An artifical heart, that definately makes you a cyborg.  Christopher Reeve just got an implant that sends him to cyborg city, assuming the resperator an power chair weren't enough to do it already.  http://chealth.canoe.ca/health_news_detail.asp?channel_id=53&news_id=6200

Cyborgs are everywhere!   :shock:

AC

More like Animatronic Canadian.

Quote from: "John"American Cyborgs. It all makes sense.

She can't be American, she's Canadian.  Duh.

*waits for it*

But Canada is America's 52nd state. Sheeeesh.

Wouldn't want to dissapoint :P