Author Topic: steel serpent blade  (Read 2815 times)

Lenny Poppo

steel serpent blade
« on: January 19, 2007, 05:38:39 PM »
This blade is made of a fine steel that has been forged over the centuries into a hard cutting edge. Rubies are all over the side of the hilt and the grip swirls around with a polished ivory, but it is slightly stained. The rubies are the eyes for the serpent that is the handle and the mouth appears at the bottom of the hilt. This blade looks like it would cut through bone like a spring breeze and not be worse for wear. It shines with the light, never a scratch on it despite the grievous wounds it dishes out to anyone foolish enough to get in its way.

a serpent-hilted steel blade

Jherlen

steel serpent blade
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 05:49:00 PM »
cost: 1000000 sid.

must be black-robed templar to wield.
subdue thread
release thread pit

Spud

Re: steel serpent blade
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 06:45:56 PM »
Quote from: "Lenny Poppo"
This blade is made of a fine steel that has been forged over the centuries into a hard cutting edge. Rubies are all over the side of the hilt and the grip swirls around with a polished ivory, but it is slightly stained. The rubies are the eyes for the serpent that is the handle and the mouth appears at the bottom of the hilt. This blade looks like it would cut through bone like a spring breeze and not be worse for wear. It shines with the light, never a scratch on it despite the grievous wounds it dishes out to anyone foolish enough to get in its way.

a serpent-hilted steel blade

why?
Quote from: Saikun
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

mansa

steel serpent blade
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 07:33:11 PM »
Awe guys.  Quit raging on him.  He just hasn't realized that there is no steel in Zalanthas.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

LauraMars

• Helper
steel serpent blade
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 07:46:50 PM »
Yes there is mansa.

(But it's pretty rare, LP, you probably will not get a steel sword in the game.)
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

spawnloser

steel serpent blade
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 09:45:35 PM »
Me...I'm just curious why he would post this with no preamble.
Quote from: Malifaxis
We need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiteration
spawnloser knows all

Quote from: Spoon
A magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

mansa

steel serpent blade
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 10:38:47 PM »
Is it really that hard?

He saw the title:  Submissions

He spent time to write up a dagger item.

I would do it if I wasn't already jaded.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Spud

steel serpent blade
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 08:15:51 PM »
multiple gdb accounts to make fun is dumb.
Quote from: Saikun
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

Socko

steel serpent blade
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 10:24:34 AM »
An undulant obsidian straight-blade

Meticulously flashing with curves and razor-fine grounding, this example of a sword is wrought of the purest obsidian. There are no visibile inclusions, which may speak volumes of its durability and sharpness--something obsidian can carry well, if done right. Its blade is straight and narrow like a longsword, but the entire length is made up of viciously narrow curves, forming a kind of serration along the dark blade's length. The tip is tapered to a cruel point. Consisting of one piece of obsidian, the handle is wrapped in a heavy mesh of jozhal leather and wood-ring binding, and the pommel is a small cap of ivory, carved in the shape of a grinning skull.
"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Socko

steel serpent blade
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 12:57:25 AM »
A double-headed, pink-flint axe

The twin arms of this axe each branch off of the solid baobab haft in a diamond shape, jagged and napped into a razor's edge. The flint is flecked with a pinkish hue, seemingly dense and well-flaked off of larger masses, set in a spline between the haft itself, and wound together with tight sinews and a thick coating of resin. The butt end of the axe-handle is wrapped with a seemingly intricate criss-cross of leather, terminating in a shallow loop, double stitched.
"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing." -- Shunryu Suzuki