Zalanthian Ladies:

Started by WWYD, January 07, 2007, 05:04:17 PM

Wait, wait, wait.  Are we talking about Zalanthan ladies or Zalanthan women?  There's a difference.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: "Gimfalisette"
Quote from: "LiquidShell"zalanthian ladies are fme's *cheers*

Because I'm feeling charitable, I'm going to extend the benefit of the doubt to you and assume that you're not attempting to be extremely offensive with your above statement, and maybe just thought you were being funny or cute.

However, if you are carrying some kind of sexism about female characters with you into Zalanthas, I would suggest that you heavily evaluate your attitude. Female Zalanthans are every bit as competent and dangerous as their male counterparts, and I am sure that with just a little effort you can find a female character who will be happy to show you what I mean.

This guy's the one who suggested limit breaks. Fairly certain he's just trolling.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

I wouldn't call it trolling. he's making half-true half-silly comments that everyone cares way too much about and takes way too seriously.

Welcome to the Inter Nets.