Welcoming Ogun

Started by Sanvean, March 12, 2003, 03:14:00 PM

We're taking a new Storyteller on, to work with laeris on House Tenneshi. His name is Ogun, so you may start seeing him posting away. Do not be afraid.

Quote from: "Sanvean"Do not be afraid.

Shouldn't that read "Do not be more afraid?"

I mean, come on, we are talking about a group of supposed brain eaters, a little fear is only normal.

The 'Do not be afraid' is due to the fact that it is another NORTHERN immortal, a sub-quality omnipresent entity.

Just like their silk, Northern anything is inferior to its Southern counterpart.

Viva la Tyranny!

Congratz on the promotion, Ogun  :lol:
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Fear me not mortals of Zalanthas, I come in peace and milk and cookies.

*grin*

Have a nice day.

Isn't that what the general said just before he charged on the rebels?

I, naturally, had to see what google could find about Ogun:

Ogun is the God of War, Energy and Metal

Ogun keeps matter in motion

Ogun is the sustainer of life

Ogun lives in the knife, and with it, clears a path for man.   Ogun is the force within your computer.  Ogun is technology.

Ogun is the force of gravity, the force of attraction.

Ogun represents the tools that shape man,  bringing  out a person's potential, enhancing one's life.

Ogun controles life and death.  Ogun is our heart beat and the final contraction during birth.  Ogun is auto accidents and gun wounds.

Ogun is the warrior, hunter and farmer.

Ogun is the God of loyalty and life long friendships.

Ogun is the master of secrets, skills, crafts, professions and creations.
[/i]

Good to see he isn't starting with any unrealistic expectations.   :P   God of metal.  Mmmm metal.  Excuse me, I have to go fondle my cutlery.

Congratulations.

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

QuoteOgun is the master of secrets, skills, crafts, professions and creations.

Fits that he's a northern Imm then. Lately it seems the place to go for craftsy folks and bards.

Welcome aboard, Ogun. Or should I say welcome amount?
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

Quote from: "Angela Christine"Ogun is the force within your computer.
Well if he's anything like the force in MY old computer, then can we keep him away? I don't want him crashing ginka every 2mins :P

Welcome Ogun. Just wondering do the Imms ever post on the GDB before they become Imms? Because I haven't ever seen Ogun, Anzu (although he's no longer an Imm), Shinigami or any of the other new Imms post before they become Imms.

Are the Imms normal people in disguise? Could AC be an Imm? *shudders* Well this is what I found out about the Imms:
  • Sanvean is really Matt Wire
  • Atshen is an Inuit cannibal spirit
  • Bakha is an incarnation of Menthu
  • Tlaloc is the god of rain
meh, I'm too lazy to do the rest. Although I've become very scared...........

I'm the OverImm in disguise.
---------------------------------
The Artist Formerly Known as Breg

Quote from: "John"
Quote from: "Angela Christine"Ogun is the force within your computer.
Well if he's anything like the force in MY old computer, then can we keep him away? I don't want him crashing ginka every 2mins :P

Ginka isn't a computer, it's a self-aware hive mind.

QuoteAre the Imms normal people in disguise?

Yes they are, I once knew a player who became an imm.  Then he started sprouting tentacles and we lost touch.

QuoteCould AC be an Imm? *shudders*

I could be, but I'm not.  I could be the imm in charge of sexual deformities, or possibly deformities in general.  Then all those people who submit apps for translucent skin or 5 eyes would be in my domain.  Mahahahahah!

QuoteWell this is what I found out about the Imms:

• Tlaloc is the god of rain
Not just any rain god, but an Aztec god.  Even the nice Aztec gods require blood sacrifice at least once a year.  I'm not sure if the virtual blood of all our dead characters is enough to appease him or not.  

I suspect the APMs are just an excuse to get their addicted victims nearby and in a vulnerable position.  Based on the actions of Mansa, a fellow Canadian, I believe that the only surefire way to protect yourself at an APM is to cover yourself in reflective or glow-in-the-dark tape.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Angela Christine"I could be the imm in charge of sexual deformities
HANG ON!!!! AC is Sanvean.

It's obvious when you think about it. Sanvean is ALWAYS going on and on about strange sexual practices. It all fits. Dear god! That means AC is............

that actually explains a lot about the game.

Damn, you're onto me.

Er, I mean, what are you talking about?

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to maintain a sekrit identity. :)

Don't eat the cookies.

Don't have secret identities.

Don't post Anon...

It's all the easy way out.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

And Nessalin is actually a hybrid of Savak, Mekeda, the ex-imm Krrx, Tenebrius, Naephet, and Laeris. And he has fifteen arms. Each of which he once used to reject fifteen special apps at once.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!