Online Stores

Started by DrunkenSalarr, March 12, 2003, 01:34:36 PM

Alright, I know that there are several(at least 3 that I can remember) ArmageddonMUD related online stores.

However, the only ones that I have been able to find are the "official" store and Master Z's store.  I know that I remember at least one other store being out there (though I can't find a link, nor can I remember who's it was) and I was wondering if anybody did know where they were.

Another thought is that there should be, IMO, a link to each of these stores on the site, but that's just me.

Drunken Salarr, who is always looking for more Arm stuff.
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

House Kurac also has a store:

http://www.cafeshops.com/kurac
ack to retirement for the school year.

Wasn't there also an online Kadian store?  IIRC it had more shirts and mugs or something.

The main store is actually under the url of kadius. www.cafepress.com/kadius

That might be what you're thinking of. I'm not aware of any actual Kadian-specific store, though.
ack to retirement for the school year.

Were you perhaps thinking of the bookstore?
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Wheeeeee! I still get a giggle out of that thong.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

Quote from: "DrunkenSalarr"a link to each of these stores on the site
I thought the same thing. Sanvean said she'd add Master Z's store, but must have forgotten about it. So I did.

You can check it out here. I've fixed up the Community Section a little adding a couple of other things as well. Sanvean said she'd update the homepage to link to it in the next few days. ;)