Started by Theleetdarknewsun1234, December 20, 2006, 01:55:30 AM

What do you think?

Play all chars one time, die thats it?
5 (9.4%)
No, bad idea, even tho id love to play a sorc
48 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Voting closed: December 20, 2006, 01:55:30 AM

How about since the game is going down.. how bout the cool Imm let everyone play what they want, only play it once tho, after death it goes away, just for some fun, what do you all think?
he dwarf of evil.

Heh, me, I want my current character to survive until the end of Arm 1.0, so have little opinion.  In general, though, I think it would put some power into the hands of people that aren't ready for it and all this during a very sensitive time in the game's history.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

No...
Need to explain my point? I don't want to see 25 mul krathis. That's all.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

We have no intention of letting the quality of the game slide at any point.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

I want my game-wide musical at the end.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

The only thing I want to relax the rules on near the end is being allowed to have a 'Who played who?' thread. I've got a number of shrieking maniacs and shit-stinking rinthi's to heap praise on.

-WP
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Quote from: "WarriorPoet"The only thing I want to relax the rules on near the end is being allowed to have a 'Who played who?' thread. I've got a number of shrieking maniacs and shit-stinking rinthi's to heap praise on.

-WP

indeed. we need to shorten the time it takes for a cool story to not be too IC to tell anymore.

Shorten it from a generally accepted year to about 3 months or less.

I want to play a drovian mul with a +5 quarterstaff and robes of the highlord.

Since neither of the options of the poll truly applied to me, I'm going to supply my own answer.

No.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "Theleetdarknewsun1234"How about since the game is going down.. how bout the cool Imm let everyone play what they want, only play it once tho, after death it goes away, just for some fun, what do you all think?

What do I think?

Hmm... Not to be mean or anything, but you can earn the chance to play whatever and whomever you want. I find the 0 Karma roles the most interesting anywhos.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Quote from: "Yokunama"
Quote from: "Theleetdarknewsun1234"How about since the game is going down.. how bout the cool Imm let everyone play what they want, only play it once tho, after death it goes away, just for some fun, what do you all think?

What do I think?

Hmm... Not to be mean or anything, but you can earn the chance to play whatever and whomever you want. I find the 0 Karma roles the most interesting anywhos.

I concur, very much. The 0-Karma roles have always been the most fun for me... with one or two exceptions.

Quote from: "WarriorPoet"The only thing I want to relax the rules on near the end is being allowed to have a 'Who played who?' thread. I've got a number of shrieking maniacs and shit-stinking rinthi's to heap praise on.

-WP

Agreed. I mean the game is going to be so totally different that knowing a bunch of IC stuff isn't going to hurt us, its just gonna give us closure, show us what else was going on, and allow us to love on all the great characters.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.