Something Really Annoying

Started by Sanvean, March 08, 2003, 10:57:47 AM

Quote from: "Carnage"I can just picture him laughing manically and exclaiming, 'Bwahahahaha, now I have a complete dining room set!'

You know a Fale once said something very similar to that.

Think on it.
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

Stealing darts is okay, I don't really think those darts are all that great for non-dartboard use. Unfortunately sleight of hand doesn't cover putting objects into containers to my knowledge, because that'd be cool to palm things into your cloak and make off with them. It really does make sense though, so that way a thief doesn't have to steal something from someone and keep it in their inventory so that they don't have to risk putting it into a container and having someone recognize it, you know, just from the put echo.

Oh, just a thought...

If someone stole the couch to keep in in their home, then you could contact the person in charge of renting houses. My guess is that person would be able to tell you who rented that home last, from there you might be able to find out who pulled of the great Barrel caper.

I'd suggest adding no-take flags to objects that load into the taverns each reboot (IE: the bars/tables/couches), since it would make sure no one pulls any more twink-attacks on the local taverns.
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

Quote from: "Callisto"If someone stole the couch to keep in in their home, then you could contact the person in charge of renting houses. My guess is that person would be able to tell you who rented that home last, from there you might be able to find out who pulled of the great Barrel caper.

You are assuming the couch fetishist lives in 'nak.  Those crazy northerners will go to any lengths to stick it to the nakkies.   :D

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

First you people complain about not enough polyamory(sp?) in the game, then you people complain when people take steps to give them enough screwing surface to make the whole thing happen.

Will you people ever be happy?

It would be cool if it were a Whiran that did it. Sort of like a cross between Aladdin and Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Quote from: "CRW"Will you people ever be happy?

No, it is a well documented fact the we here at the Armageddon forums are flip-flops and will never be completely pleased about anything, anytime, anywhere, for any reason.

Welcome to the club, leave your shoes at the door - no one escapes.

No one!

Somene should make a Fight Club esque character, who defines themselves by their furnature and will go to any length to have only the best for their apartment.

An IKEA furnished apartment
You are not a unique and beautiful grain of sand.
You are not your branched combat skills.
You are not your kahki sandcloth leggings.
a circular yin-yang coffee table is here
 great evil walks Zalanthas...
Master Z has arrived from the west!

And visions of the bathroom scene with a certain Lord Templar bounce through my head like bunnies in springtime.

MZ, you da man.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

QuoteHell with the furniture, I want to see John steal the whole bloody tavern.

This gave me a flashback from the movie "Robin Hood Man in Tights". Remember the guy hauling away Robin's castle ? That would be John :)