Poison resistance...

Started by Cenghiz, March 06, 2003, 11:25:50 PM

I know there used to be a poison resistance code, which makes you more enduring as you get poisoned more times. Is it still there? I found that out IC, but the doses could be different. My character thinks he's becoming more resistant. I just want to learn if he's right.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

If your character already thinks he has it, why do you need to know if he's right?
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I do know that the racial documentation says that certain races are more or less vulnerable to poison, so there is some kind of poison resistance code. As for it increasing or decreaseing over time with one character I'm not sure. Not sure if this helps any, but I figured I'd toss it out there.
 great evil walks Zalanthas...
Master Z has arrived from the west!