Board request (Brixius)

Started by , March 02, 2003, 02:42:05 PM

Would it be possible for you to set the Publicity board to hidden if one doesn't have access to it? I know it's not a big deal, but I personally tend to click everything with the little orange tag until it's all white, and the Publicity group just disheartens me. I don't know if that can be done though without throwing it into like.. the clan-specific group, which wouldn't be too good either.

Funny, I was considering posting the exact same thing for the same reasons.  So I'll second this request.

Me too. But I don't understand why it's unreadable. What's supposed to be the big secret?
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

Quote from: "Carnage"Me too. But I don't understand why it's unreadable. What's supposed to be the big secret?

I think they are just trying to keep me from posting a humngous reply to every topic, by not letting me into all the groups.   8)  It isn't so bad with the clan groups that I can pretend don't exist at all, but knowing it is sitting there mocking me . . . it burns.  

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Please, hide it.

Or let everyone read if not post.
f time conversions are giving you a head-ache, visit: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

That's my fault, I screwed up one of the settings when creating it. It's intended for the group of folks interested in working on publicizing the mud, and mainly I'd asked staff and folks from the helpers group. If you think you've got stuff to contribute to the discussion, PM me and I'll add you into the group, as long as it doesn't start getting too unwieldy.

Thanks Sanvean, always sweeping in to save the day ;->