Author Topic: Please Go Vote  (Read 75341 times)

Anonymous

Please Go Vote
« on: February 24, 2003, 10:35:56 PM »
Hey folks, we've dropped down to #11 on the ranking site, git out there and vote! Let's storm to #1!!  :shock:

http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=sanvean

Anonymous

Re: Please Go Vote
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2003, 11:40:20 PM »
Come on folks, we need another 20 votes to move up two spots.  Just click the link, it's that easy. You can vote once every 12 hours, so vote once tonight, and vote tomorrow at work or school or home.  Then the fun begins of getting over 130 votes to move up two MORE spots after that!

You could do these things to remember:
- Write on your hand
- Write on your forehead
- Stick a note to your forehead
- Set your alarm clock
- Get your friends to vote (but no SPAM)
- Get your parents to vote from work
- Get your entire comp class to vote!

You may even sign up some new players in the process, and they can vote often too.

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 08:23:08 AM »
It's wierd, when I'm at school (Like now) the Image doesn't show up on the top of the board. Very strange.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 11:07:17 PM »
We need just 10 votes to move up two spots!!! Get ten people, get them to vote!   :shock:

gfair

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2003, 04:46:28 PM »
I just noticed that the votes on the poll have been cleared, so looks like you can start the push for new votes.

Ixidor

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2003, 10:46:25 AM »
weve dropped to 11 vote people lol
Even the most chaotic battle follows the rules of war."
"Never underestimate your own power when those around you do also"
"No man undertakes leadership without the fear of facing a man in open combat"
Signed Ixidor

John

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2003, 06:57:53 PM »
I've noticed whenever I look to see how many people have voted for it, and then I go and vote myself, the vote count doesn't increase. Does this happen for anyone else? And does the vote count only increase every X amount of votes?
Quote from: RogueGunslinger
On Zalanthas most sweat would evaporate instantly and cool you easier, because there is no humidity. The extra air-flow of a kilt would also keep things dry.

crymerci

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2003, 10:14:12 PM »
~bump~

Go Vote!
Quote from: Talley
The P is fo' Pimp
Quote from: ShaLeah
Sounding eerily like the blood sucking plant from little shop of horrors, the highly addictive Ginka computer terminal tells you, in sirihish:
  "FEED ME SHALEAH!"

John

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2003, 05:36:26 PM »
We're all the way down to 11!

Although I bet after today we'll be back up to 6 :P

We're all just really lazy  :roll:
Quote from: RogueGunslinger
On Zalanthas most sweat would evaporate instantly and cool you easier, because there is no humidity. The extra air-flow of a kilt would also keep things dry.

Barzalene

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 06:44:02 PM »
If we all vote we can pull ahead on both TMS and TMC.

Click the Buttons!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:34:28 PM by Barzalene »
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Barzalene

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 07:18:50 PM »
Thirteenth! On TMS and it's monday so, everyone should vote at rpimud.com
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Conspiracy Theory

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 05:09:12 PM »
We're slipping a bit. Remember to use BOTH of the links at the top of the page, folks.

We also need more votes down at...

www.rpimud.com
>necksnap amos

You try and snap the tall, muscular man's neck but fumble and snap your own!

Welcome to Armageddon!  '(mantishead)

Rahnevyn

• Legend
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 03:33:36 AM »
Currently we are 13th on TMS, 12th on TMC and 2nd on RPImud.com. If you go vote we stand to gain at least a rank or two on each site. It takes about one minute. Go do it, folks. Think of all the boots you can win.

Voting for Armageddon is the one skill we ENCOUAGE you to twink.
Quote from: Rock
Scissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.
Quote from: Cutthroat (paraphrased)
If you care about an issue enough, make a new thread for it, because RAT is literally the worst thread for a sustained discussion about anything

Fnord

• An introduction to qabalah
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »
I've done my civic duty and voted. Noticed the descriptions of Arm on at least TMC are in need of updating...
Amor Fati

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 11:18:56 AM »
You know, when I spearheaded this campaign, we were actually held number six for a while, before finally dropping down to number eight and holding it for the month. But here I leave you, Barzalene, in charge of this simple task, and what have you done? What have you done?

Is it not enough for a man to simply vote every day? Does the actions of his past really dictate that he should, as he knows it in his heart, once again bring us to our former glory?

Fine. Fine Armageddon GDB. I will once again assume the role.

Inertial Inix

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 11:48:38 AM »
Is it not enough for a man to simply vote every day?

No!  He must needs, at the least, vote twice a day for...uh...whichever one lets you vote every twelve hours.

Barzalene

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 07:21:33 PM »
I'm sorry I let you down. I fell victim to ... what's it call, when you kind of give up and and feel all fatalistic and disappointed? Can't think of the word. Arrgh, I hate that.

Anyway, I got depressed when we fell from the top ten, and gave up first place on rpimud to a mud that has no permadeath and like 14 players. I just felt sad.

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 07:40:04 PM »
Have no worries. we've already gotten back up to top ten on TMS. Just takes patience. And dedication. And starting threads in more than one forum...

Rhyden

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 08:30:13 PM »
I vote whenever I see RogueGunslinger's sig. ;D
Quote from: Malifaxis
One thing I'd like to see in arm is more people focusing on how to make the game intriguing, by filling
it with murder, betrayal, and corruption, instead of arguing about how combat isn't powerful enough.

Ourla

• My Art Blog
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 12:45:16 AM »
I voted from school and home.  Do I get a cookie?
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Sarte

• Ironskull
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 03:47:33 AM »
Sorry, I voted for Hypnotoad.
Insert Super-Xtreem Guitar Solo Here

Barzalene

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 07:17:06 AM »
If just four more of you would vote here:
http://rpimud.com/
we'd get the top spot back. And then Ourla may have a cookie.

Ourla

• My Art Blog
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 10:13:36 AM »
Vote, damn you, VOTE.  I want that cookie.
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Barzalene

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2008, 07:49:38 PM »
Oh well. Maybe we could give xp for rp and then we'd deserve first place

Teal

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2008, 11:58:38 AM »
I voted. JOIN THE COOKIE FOR OURLA CAMPAIGN... So that I can steal it. >.>
“A lover’s spat.” He said. “You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really.”