RAR NO! Please not a crash!

Started by , August 22, 2006, 04:51:52 AM

In the middle of some camp.. in the middle of my rl night.. and the friggin game crashed.. i'm guessing. it has been 30 minutes with nothing coming back. i did save very recently.. but the last time the game crashed on me my character died. even after a save. i cant stay up all night waiting for the game to come back...

I have a feeling I am going to be very disappointed.

I'm feeling the same way. In the middle of some RP and poof, down for over an hour and probably more to come.

its almost 430 am. i guess all i can do is pray some jerk doesnt find my character until i can wake up and log in again.

If it's a crash and you weren't in the middle of a fight when it happened, you're most likely safe. A real crash makes the game stop and once it comes back up, you're logged out. The only times where your character stands around was when we had those "lag-outs" where we couldn't log in but the game would be running.
b]YB <3[/b]

Quote from: "Telzey"its almost 430 am. i guess all i can do is pray some jerk doesnt find my character until i can wake up and log in again.

Dude, you were just standing there, so I stole your pants.
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

Yeah I know...In a not so safe place, while RPing, bout to goto sleep, then, no arm..It's all good though.
Mr_Fire-
~Let others screw light bulbs in water faucets. Who cares?~

If the game actually crashed, your character is not in the world and thus will not be dead.  Unfortunately, when I try to connect, I don't get the 'refused' error.  It looks like the game is up, but something is wrong...probably router issues or something similar like from not too long ago.  You may be able to convince the staff to rez your character if it's dead, though, since it is a 'bug' of some sort (hardware or software) that has caused the death.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.