Author Topic: Age Converter  (Read 2052 times)

John

Age Converter
« on: February 21, 2003, 08:09:03 PM »
Here is an auto-age converter.

You type in the age you want to be converted. Then you type the age you want it to be converted from and the race you want it to be converted to.

I don't know if it'll be linked on the main site, but I'll stick it in my signature. ;)
Quote from: RogueGunslinger
On Zalanthas most sweat would evaporate instantly and cool you easier, because there is no humidity. The extra air-flow of a kilt would also keep things dry.

crymerci

Age Converter
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2003, 08:20:23 PM »
John, that is so neat. You rock!
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

John

Age Converter
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 08:26:54 PM »
lol. Thanks.

I only made it because I wanted to learn how to do a couple of things in JavaScript that I rarely do, and figured I might as well create that while I was at it.

Updated it so it's a bit more user friendly ;) (I forgot to do it in the first place :P)
On Zalanthas most sweat would evaporate instantly and cool you easier, because there is no humidity. The extra air-flow of a kilt would also keep things dry.

creeper386

Age Converter
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 09:43:46 PM »
Very nice, John deserves a metal... About the shape of a dagger hilt... Decorating the area between his shoulder blades.

BUT sense he wasn't looking for any reward guess can't give it to him, and I think he should change that to submitted by anon so that he isn't bragging about all the things he does.

Creeper who really likes the age converter!  :twisted:
21sters Unite!

Gorobei

Age Converter
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2003, 01:06:04 AM »
The reason for the "Submitted by" thing is so that credit goes where it's due.  Why would he change it to anon?  You jealous?
Who was bragging, anyway?

If you two were women, I'd call you catty.

John

Age Converter
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2003, 01:12:43 AM »
Gees, I wouldn't say I'm bragging. If you look at the HTML and JavaScript you'll notice it's REALLY basic. I only created it so I could learn how to link to External JavaScripts and get the value from a SELECTION box.

John, who knows Creeper was joking but posted anyway :P