Author Topic: Submissions wanted - Scent descriptions.  (Read 1380 times)

Adhira

• Producer
Submissions wanted - Scent descriptions.
« on: August 04, 2006, 03:41:38 AM »
Thought I'd put some action to my words.

If you're in a room and using sniff room results in nothing please feel free to create a descriptive scent for that room.

Scents should be kept brief. Preferably one sentence, no more than two.

Scents should take particular note of their environment and the uses for the room.

Please submit all suggestions in game using the 'idea' command.  Please start each submission like so:

idea Adhira Scent

Thanks.

Adhira
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

spawnloser

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 04:17:31 AM »
Um...should I re-idea something that I idea'd between your posting on the other thread and your posting of this thread?
Quote from: Malifaxis
We need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiteration
spawnloser knows all

Quote from: Spoon
A magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Adhira

• Producer
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 07:56:29 AM »
Don't worry, I'm sure I'll find it.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.