House Voryeki

Started by Hoodwink, February 21, 2003, 11:01:41 AM

Who are they?  Were they ever a PC operated clan, or strictly NPC?

Just curious.

And, if the histroy of the known world was indeed compiled by their slaves, how much of that do you think the average person would know from oral histories and such?
iva La Resistance!
<Miee> The Helper Death Commando is right.

Well, I'd think most of what you would know would be the stuff listed in the "What you know" sections of the website.  :wink:  A lot of that stuff is very detailed, and while you wouldn't necessarily know jack squat about the Empire of Man, most likely your character would know that the Dragon came by a long time ago and sucked the life out of Zalanthas.  Then he left, then Tekkie built a city, and Mukkie built a city.  Then Tekkie fought Mukkie and won, then Mukkie fought Tekkie and won.

As for House Voreyk, I don't believe I've ever seen a living, breathing pc... so most likely they're still a closed house.  Let's face it, playing Sath (the nakki equivalent) or Voreyki would bore most people (NOT ME) and would require a ton of immtervention due to the fact that most pc's can't really contribute all that much to their historical studies (Nobles and templars and other organizations aside).  Might be fun, but I don't think it's open yet.

Each society seems to have its own historical surveyors, oral traditions amongst desert elves and nomads, the slaves and scribes of Voreyk and Sath... heck, mebbe even the Sand Lord has someone out there who knows a thing or two... but, who knows about those krath-damned overspiced Stormers anyway.  I challenge some of you who enjoy dwarven roleplay to pick up a concept along these lines, you'd be amazed what you can learn.   8)

Lord Templar Hard Nose says, in sirihish:
"Search your feelings, you know it to be true."