hoars

Started by me, February 21, 2003, 08:30:36 AM

How do i "interact" with hoars in allanak

Well, first of all, I believe it's spelled 'whore'. And if they're NPCs (Which most of them are) they probably won't do much for you. You could always wish up, bet I highly suggest you don't do this in that case. I'm not sure, but I think most of the Imms have better things to do other then delivering mudsex.  :oops:

If you or are character is particularly horny, however, you can look around the seedier parts of the Known World and you may come across a PC prostitute. In which case, you simply pay for the... Um, services... And RP it out with EMOTEs and etc. I hope that answers your question (You dirty little bastard!  :P )
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

You could roleplay finding/hiring a virtual whore. Heading to a dormitory or in a corner of an used building and emote it out with yourself, set your long desc to show you tussling about with one and idle for a few, or do a coverall emote like this:

The well-endowed male tugs the worked-over streetwalker's clothes off, quickly tugging himself free of the contraints of his pants. Various grunts, groans and faked cries of pleasure can be heard for a while before the well-endowed male tugs his pants up, tosses down a few sids and walks away.

If you are wanting to 'play' that an npc is a whore, you might want to be a bit more careful because that npc might not be and to roleplay it into your emote's as being one, might not be a good idea.

If you are wanting to find a pc that is the opposite sex as your pc to hire as a whore, you will need to look about IC and try to find one, hoping that you dont approach the wrong person.

The well-endowed male strolls up to the delicate, bejewelled woman, adjusting his crotch as he speaks in sirihish, "Hey baby, want to make a few quick sids?"

Coming out of no where, the dark-skinned mul, wearing the Borsail House colors, grabs ahold of the well-endowed male, snapping him like a twig.
color=violet]If life was like a box of chocolates we would spend all day inside being poked and eaten.[/color]