Zalanthan insults

Started by Vanth, July 25, 2006, 12:35:33 PM

We staffers have been having an amusing morning with these...join in.

Djarjak: I want to make the Zalanthan insult generator.
Djarjak: We can start with "Your mother is an elf."
Morgenes: son of a parentless kank
Djarjak: Your mother is looser than a Kadian merchant...
Nusku: The best part of you dribbled down your mother's leg when she was taking it from a Bynner.
Morgenes: from an elf
Vanth: Don't you have an orphanage to fill or something?
Nusku: Depending on nationality: "I'll bet Tek's/Utep's tits are less saggy and withered than yours."
Nusku: I've known dwarves who were more interesting than you.
Vanth: What happened, did a templar cut your dick off?  Oh...there it is.  I thought that was a kankfly.
Nusku: Dumber than a spiced-out half-giant.
Vanth: Meaner than a female mul on the rag.
Vanth: Your mother is so smelly, Bynners won't even come near her.
Vanth: Your mother is so skinny, even elves won't pay to fuck her.
Nusku: Looks like you grew up boxing with muls.
Vanth: Your mother is so ugly, people ask if she's a mutant.
Nusku: Is the mutation natural, or did you have to work to get your head that far up your ass?
Vanth: Even a halfling wouldn't eat -you-.
Vanth: Are you half-gith on your mother's side, or your father's?
Nusku: Oh sweet krath. Put the hood back up! Put the hood back up!!
Shalooonsh: The rumors were true, you -are- hung like a kank-fly!
Vanth: _____ is so ugly, you couldn't even get a gypsy to flirt with them if their pockets were full of sid.
Vanth: That baby is so ugly, even a gypsy wouldn't steal it.
Vanth: That baby is so ugly, even a magicker wouldn't eat it.
Vanth: You're a strong argument in favor of mul mix.
Sanvean: Too bad the mul mix only worked half way.
Nusku: Do you think your kids will come out as stupid as you, or as ugly as your mother?
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Quote from: "Vanth"Vanth: You're a strong argument in favor of mul mix.

:lol:

Damn, Vanth, you were on a roll.  :lol:  Good stuff.
he tall, short elf utters an incantation.
You feel an uncomfortable tingling sensation.
>eq
<worn on waist> a bloodied loincloth

:idea: You mother was an erdlu and your father stank of ocotillo.
:idea: Muk/Tek was a mutant.
:idea: Your city/village looks like it was crapped out of a mek.
:idea: How did your last slave die?
:idea: You're about as useful as a lone noble in the salt flats.
:idea: As comforting as a templar's torture chamber.
:idea: You're about as dumb as an Ironsword dwarf.
:idea: A mage just wayed.  You're late for your romantic rendezvous.
:idea: Your mother just wayed.  She misses you in the Rinth.
:idea: I love what the halflings have done with your hair.
:idea: The Krathis just love dressing and undressing you, don't they?
:idea: You crawled out of the Byn latrine yesterday, didn't you?
:idea: Got any siblings you haven't eaten?
:idea: The farms have a compost heap waiting for you.
Proud Owner of her Very Own Delirium.

Does this thread include threats too? Or just insults?

-Ken

I think this is the third thread I've seen with awesome Zalanthian comments. Someone should so compile them into a complete list. Would be a very good resource for sparking the imagination.

So funny too.

Kankfucker... it's the new cocksucker
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quill dick, the vestric-fucker.
nless explicitly stated, the opinions of this poster do not necessarily represent all staff.

Halaster the Shroud of Death sings, in unnaturally gutteral sirihish:
    "S
     T
     F
     U"

Bynner: Your breath smells like kankshit.
Noble: Do you serve anything besides kankpiss?

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Well well, look what just crawled out of the 'Rinth!

You are so ugly, when you were born the midwife slapped your mama!

You son of a gortok!

Shitcloak.

Hung like a(n) halfling/anklebiter.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Anybody who uses the word "shitcloak" should be banned. "A-hurr-hurr, you guys gotta shovel your own poop!"

Quote from: "jcarter"Anybody who uses the word "shitcloak" should be banned. "A-hurr-hurr, you guys gotta shovel your own poop!"
If you're not being facetious... may I ask why you feel this way?

You smell like a gith's ass.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Gith-faced kankhole
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Go sit on a pike.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

You're so fat, you could roll off the shield wall and live.

Go chew on a cockroach, that's all you can afford.

Better watch that tongue, else a magicker's going to sample it.

If Muk/Tek saw you now, he'd outlaw your entire race. (racial remark)

You're so stupid you'd forget to scream while being tortured.

You're so ugly, Borsail/Winrothol could mistake you for a new species.

You're so stupid, an elf could sell you shit and you'd mistake it for food.

Quote from: "Marauder Moe"
Quote from: "jcarter"Anybody who uses the word "shitcloak" should be banned. "A-hurr-hurr, you guys gotta shovel your own poop!"
If you're not being facetious... may I ask why you feel this way?

First, because it's a dumb poop joke. Second, because in Zalanthas, shovelling shit probably isn't the most illustrious of careers (the equivalent of working at the car wash maybe) but likely isn't that big of a deal. Zalanthas doesn't have flushing toilets nor water to really keep those bathrooms spick and span. Most likely, all commoners have to go to a bathroom just like the Byn bathroom (albeit smaller in size), and occasionally clean it as well. This includes noble and merchant house employees.

So in a way, I'm annoyed by it because people act as if their characters don't poop, or that they poop in pristine bathrooms.

Tuluki insult:
He's a bastard.

Allanaki compliment:
He's a bastard.

The Byn cloaks are not far off from the color of shit, hence 'shitcloaks' as a way to refer to them.  It has nothing to do with them cleaning out the latrines.  Calm down, jcarter.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "spawnloser"The Byn cloaks are not far off from the color of shit, hence 'shitcloaks' as a way to refer to them.  It has nothing to do with them cleaning out the latrines.  Calm down, jcarter.

The fact that the Bynners wade through the latrines and often come out smelling like shit probably also lends something to it.

I would imagine most noble/merchant houses would have slaves for these sorts of purposes.
subdue thread
release thread pit

Quote from: "spawnloser"The Byn cloaks are not far off from the color of shit, hence 'shitcloaks' as a way to refer to them.  It has nothing to do with them cleaning out the latrines.  Calm down, jcarter.

Calm down, spawnloser, you're getting all excited.

Calling someone a 'shitcloak' because they're wearing brown is a pretty lame insult in a desert world.

Quote from: "Delirium"Tuluki insult:
He's a bastard.

Allanaki compliment:
He's a bastard.

Heh.
eel the wetness of her tongue that slides across my skin
the viruses crawl over me and feel for some way in

acid bath

How is it being a desert world different from it being NOT a desert world?  Being told you're wearing shit is an insult no matter the setting.

Editted to add: (snort) And what do you mean I should calm down?  I said you should because of your rather bold statement that anyone using 'shitcloak' should be banned.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "spawnloser"How is it being a desert world different from it being NOT a desert world?  Being told you're wearing shit is an insult no matter the setting.

Because brown is probably one of the most common colors worn. It allows desert travellers to blend in much better with their surroundings, and for other reasons. Calling someone a shitcloak because they're wearing brown is like me calling you a smurf because you wear blue jeans. It's just plain dumb.

QuoteEditted to add: (snort) And what do you mean I should calm down?  I said you should because of your rather bold statement that anyone using 'shitcloak' should be banned.

I was being sarcastic, which goes to prove the point that people can misinterpret things easily through text, such as you misinterpreting me being upset because some imaginary people call other imaginary people a name.

Ooo. If you two are going to bicker? Can you do it in Zalanthian please? And make it an educational experience for all of us?  :wink: