Armageddon related art pic

Started by Matrim, July 14, 2006, 01:33:41 PM

Quote from: "Sephiroto"Okay, so I did this picture of a Vivaudian.  It's my first photoshop so it's not that fantastic or whatever.  Can anyone host it for me?

There are free sites, like photobucket or imageshack.us

Or you can email it to the mud account and they can host it on the ginka site
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Use the Original Submission tool!  We'll host the image for you.

http://www.armageddon.org/original/submit.php
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

OOh!  Thanks.  I submitted my piece to the staff.  It is titled "Desert Haven."

http://www.armageddon.org/original/showSubmission.php?submission=157

I like this one a lot, Seph. I'd normally berate anyone who uses the filters in an obvious manner but the framing is so fabulous and the hair and face so lovely. Can't you keep working on it and make the dress, smoke, lips, driplets look better?

Hahah, sure.  I just picked up Photoshop.  I'm still trying to figure it all out.  I'm such a newb.

I feel for you, Seph.  I'm now learning what can all be done with Photoshop myself.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

This artist is actually on my favourites on deviant art and a close friend of my best friend in RL, it's such a small world... more pics from everyone!
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Quote from: "Sephiroto"Hahah, sure.  I just picked up Photoshop.  I'm still trying to figure it all out.  I'm such a newb.

I've been using Photoshop since version 2.5... there is always more to learn.

Layers are your friend.

Quote from: "Majikal"This artist is actually on my favourites on deviant art and a close friend of my best friend in RL, it's such a small world... more pics from everyone!

Which artist? The one referenced in the original post, or one of the others listed herein?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Freshly finished the Race Chart, feedback welcome as always.

+10 for hilarious use of halfling.
nless explicitly stated, the opinions of this poster do not necessarily represent all staff.

Halaster the Shroud of Death sings, in unnaturally gutteral sirihish:
    "S
     T
     F
     U"

Quote from: "Only He Stands There"Freshly finished the Race Chart, feedback welcome as always.

Wow, that's awesome!
anth: *tries to balance an evil laugh with a cheerful, open demeanor*

A sand-stuffed practice dummy looks down at you.

Come see Matrim's Armageddon website at:
http://ambushpaintball.com/armageddon

I think the dwarves should be a bit thicker.

Other than that, it's completely and totally awesome.  Can you make it 1440 x 900 for my desktop background?

You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

/agree, the race chart is very good. Thanks for sharing!
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

The mantis is trying to hug the mul! EWWWWW. Awesome work!

Amish Overlord  8)
i hao I am a sid and karma farmer! Send PM for details!

I'd like to see more animals drawn, if anyone wants to take me up on that. :D

Quote from: "Only He Stands There"Freshly finished the Race Chart, feedback welcome as always.

I like everything except the gith.  The gith seems to sylvan looking, like
a puck, except without goat feet.  Giths I always felt were supposed to
look like nasty ass creatures, a little more reptilian looking, less human (or
elf, whatever).

otherwise nice stuff

I think the elf is a wee bit too shapely of limb and curvy of bust - I pictured them being a lot leaner and slimmer.  Fantastic job all the same. :)

I drew the race chart and I did my best, heh.  Thanks for your comments.  

Everyone has a different interpretation of what each race looks like and that is mine.  

Heh, it took me a long time, too.  A good week of fairly continuous work.    

In other words, never doing a race chart again.  <g>

I wish the mantis had more arms.  It's still awesome, though.

Quote from: "mansa"I wish the mantis had more arms.  It's still awesome, though.

Well, he has six, but the bottom four are behind the gith.

As far as the race chart goes, terrific artwork. Love it.

But now onto Arm specifics I mostly have two things to say, first I do think the gith should be nastier then that.

Second is abit Arm abit proportions. The legs just really are two short for the rest of the body. For an elf also, I think she has too much meat. Besides the short legs, her proportions are quite human.

Oh, a third, the dwarf should be more square. I don't think they'd have such slim waists.

Sorry, fourth, three feet is the common low height for halflings ... Compared to that human female the halfling seems barely that amount. Doesn't even reach the waist ...

Anyways, I do think it's some wonderful artwork.
21sters Unite!

Wow. I like all of this stuff. A lot. The race chart is crazy!
"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing." -- Shunryu Suzuki

I don't mean to come across as a dick or be harsh, but the halfling looks more like a mini-elf than like a child. Maybe a bit thicker, taller, and 'younger' looking. Other than that, I like it.