Anger

Started by Ueda, February 13, 2003, 05:45:41 PM

Hey, This one goes out two my last 5 characters in a couple days.  8) I have noticed that everyone I have played with recently in Allanak seems to either happy and having a great time, or they are totally pissed of and hate eveything and everyone, and when you try to see whats wrong with the hole thing, they just get mad at you and want to kill you, I mean if someone is someone ask you a question and your mad, you can tell them of but don't just go telling them you want to kill them for asking you a simple question.

(Is there anybody in there, just not if you can hear me)

Well... if you were living in a place with not enough food or water. Lotsa death, an opressive government, and sweltering heat, you'd typically fall in one of those categories.

The everyday person- angry, disgruntled, mal-nourished.

The noble, or well-to-do- fed, happy, etc.

Keep in mind that alot of people talk big too. They may say they are going to kill you, but usually thats where it ends, because alot of people arnt as skilled as they'd like to think they are, and dont want to lose their pretty weapon by doing jailtime.

So try not to let people get you down, because chances are a couple weeks with no food and water, and being robbed of all your coins by the dime a dozen thieves will.

But hey, thats what's fun about Armageddon!
You'll be piss poor, hot and hungry, but have fun doing it!

Jenred  :o

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with Jenred that most likely everyones going to be in a good mood or in a greatly terrible mood. Going to be alright, or just plain pissy all the time. Three things are normally happening, your living doing good, your living doing bad, or your dead. Dead people tend not to get angry with you at least that you know it.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

No... One of my ex-characters was happy. He had never enough food but shriveled masses of burned meat, not enough water, wasted most of his day sweating in desert after a scrab or a beetle, but he usually smiled...
But.... He was really an idiot... OK I agree with you, the only happy person in Allanak is the noble one, or the idiot one.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]