VOTE!

Started by InsertCleverNameHere, May 11, 2006, 06:10:28 AM

Bumpity-bump! Remember, RPI resets sunday, so go vote now if you haven't already, and then vote AGAIN sunday night or monday morning!

Top Mud Sites
The Mud Connector
RPIMUD
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

*re-bump*
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

Bump.

Two more votes and were in 4th and beating the damn elves!

-Ken

*bump*

Vote here

We are only #12 at TMS.
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

Don't vote. Voting is for losers.

JUST KIDDING.
your mother is an elf.

Quote from: "Moofassa"Don't vote. Voting is for losers.
JUST KIDDING.

Don't listen to Moofassa. Only losers do that.  :roll:
Reminder people. Vote vote vote!
RPIMUD
Top Mud Sites
The Mud Connector

Okay, so here's the breakdown. As of June 29th, 12:04am my time...

We are 10th place on TMC, where we've been somewhat steadily as of late.
The Mud Connector

We are also 10th place on TMS with 157 votes and only 14 votes from #9, and the #11 spot has 147 votes.
Top Mud Sites

We are holding 3rd place on RPI with 10 votes, with the #4 spot almost catching up with 9 votes. The #2 spot has 15 votes, and #1 has 16.
RPIMUD

C'mon people, we can do better than this! :?

Alrighty then. June 30th, and we've got...

The Mud Connector
Still at 10th place.

Top Mud Sites
Again, still at 10th, with 227 votes. The #9 spot has 249 votes, and #11 has 198 votes.

RPIMUD
On RPI, we are still in the #3 spot, with a sickly 11 votes. The #2 has 16 and #1 has 18. Considering they reset on sunday, I'm hoping next week we can do a lot better than this! :evil:

Okay kiddies, it is monday, 5am! Can I get a drumroll, please? *cricket chirp*  :roll:

The Mud Connector
10th. Are we surprised? No.

Top Mud Sites
10th place, with 288 votes. And 29 more would bring us to 9th!

RPIMUD
We are in second place currently. With one vote. First place currently has 3 votes. C'mon. Really. Last week, first place never got over 20 votes. Everybody, vote once, vote today, and we could probably hold #1 all week. :? Also, last week, I don't think we ever got more than 12 votes total, last time I checked. Make you wanna cry? :evil:

only one more vote needed on rpi for a tie w/ first...

Quote from: "davien"only one more vote needed on rpi for a tie w/ first...

Not anymore. Here's the current breakdown as of July 7th.

TMC: we're at 10th, as usual.
The Mud Connector

TMS: Again. We have a solid hold on 10th place with 447 votes.
Top Mud Sites

RPI: We've fallen even further, from 4th place to 5th, with only 9 votes (three days ago we were at 3rd with 9 votes). Two of the games above us are only beta, and one of them is pre-alpha. That's sad people. Really.
RPIMUD

C'mon, put in the effort! If you sprain your finger from clicking the mouse one too many times, I swear to pay the hospital bill! not!!!

Okay people. Early tuesday morning, and the update is...

RPIMUD
We've got 10 votes, and are holding 2nd place. 1st has 20, and 3rd has 7. Keep voting, we can catch up!

Top Mud Sites
Guess what else reset lately! And currently we are at 10th place, with 81 votes.

The Mud Connector
Ah, familiarity.. We're still at 10th place.

Seriously. We can do better. :evil:

We've fallen and we can't get up.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Okay people, weekly reminder to VOTE! Here's the current standings.

The Mud Connector
TMC - 10th place.

Top Mud Sites
TMS - 10th place again, with 301 votes.

RPIMUD
RPI - 3rd place, with a piddly 14 votes.

Don't vote! We'll end up with more magickers!

Hot Dancer
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

A month or two ago, we'd often be 7-8ish on TMS. Now we're a permanent 10th...
b]YB <3[/b]

Don't vote! We'll end up with more desert elves!

And more Larraths!

Quote from: "Hymwen"A month or two ago, we'd often be 7-8ish on TMS. Now we're a permanent 10th...

Tell me about it. Do you remember the times when we were enjoying a constant #5 position on TMS?
"A few warriors dare to challange me, if so one fewer."
---------------------------
"Train yourself to let go everything you fear to lose." Master Yoda
---------------------------
"A warrior does not let a friend face danger alone." Lt. Worf

Quote from: "Koala"Tell me about it. Do you remember the times when we were enjoying a constant #5 position on TMS?
Yes I do :)
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

You think:
"No! Please leave me be whoever you are."

You sense a foreign presence withdraw from your mind.

Quote from: "InsertCleverNameHere"Don't listen to Moofassa. Only losers do that.  :roll:

Don't vote!
your mother is an elf.

Bump.
nless explicitly stated, the opinions of this poster do not necessarily represent all staff.

Halaster the Shroud of Death sings, in unnaturally gutteral sirihish:
    "S
     T
     F
     U"