VOTE!

Started by InsertCleverNameHere, May 11, 2006, 06:10:28 AM

Your hard work is paying off! I think I just saw like 30+ players on in the middle of the afternoon?! Say what! Let's go vote some more!!

Man, I don't usually check and see how we're staking up against the other MUDs on TMC since the list doesn't pop up, but we've got nearly TWICE as many votes as the #2. Which shows all those "top" on TMS are a lot of bots as the one above us is nearly double our numbers.

15 Telnet logins from TMC, and 64 homepage visits from TMC!
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Honestly, Aardwolf has the numbers to absolutely swamp the site with votes, absolutely has the numbers.

But, we still do really well with the numbers we have, so its no skin off my teeth.

Quote from: tortall on January 16, 2018, 09:16:05 PM
Man, I don't usually check and see how we're staking up against the other MUDs on TMC since the list doesn't pop up, but we've got nearly TWICE as many votes as the #2. Which shows all those "top" on TMS are a lot of bots as the one above us is nearly double our numbers.

15 Telnet logins from TMC, and 64 homepage visits from TMC!

This is awesome! I've never even thought to check those numbers before! Way to go! I've never heard such a compelling argument for making a TMC account. If you haven't yet, maybe this will be the incentive you were waiting for. In the meantime, let's get right down to it.

CLICK-CLICK!

By request.

CLICK-CLICK!

We're pretty close to the end of the month and our new accounts are looking spectacular. The numbers just keep going up and up, this whole month! We've had about 150 new accounts created. Many of those newbies will never actually enter the game, but for those who do, keep your eye out for bringing them into the world.

CLICK-CLICK!

plz vote

I need more IG friends.
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

I hear baby Tek crying. He will only stop and be happy again when you VOTE!
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Even though we're about 300 ins behind Achaea, we're only 50 behind them in outs! Keep voting!
Just like the white winged dove,
Sings a song
Sounds like she's singing
Oooo,ooo, ooo

We're in first on TMS!!!! Keep voting!!!

I did, and it hasn't counted me! 2nd place with 0 on TMS

Remember kids, if you don't vote, you go to hell before you die.
Lizard time.

THE TROPHY IS OURS
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Lizzie on February 01, 2018, 06:58:40 AM
THE TROPHY IS OURS

YEAH!!!! I guess it goes to whomever was at the top at the end of the month?

WE ONLY HAVE THREE VOTES PEOPLE! GO VOTE!
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Yeah, and it's not weird at all that we had five votes when I voted last night, but three when I checked this morning.

So, are we not supposed vote for our phones at all? I usually vote for my desktop at work, and then on my mobile phone. I never remember to go to a second time from the same device. Is that an issue?
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

I think you can vote from anyplace convenient as long as you are obeying the rules of voting.
There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018

I think Staff is likely more concerned with the person or persons who are inflating the votes by hundreds of numbers for some reason, not people voting from home and from work or from their phone while they're on the pot.
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

Anyone got an eta on when they'll count our votes again?
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

It would be horrible if whoever is doing this did the same to Aardwolf and caused them to stop counting Aardwolf's votes too.  What a disaster!
The neat, clean-shaven man sends you a telepathic message:
     "I tried hairy...Im sorry"

I just reported the Mudconnector for being on that top mud listing list. It's not a mud, it's not even a game. It doesn't belong on that top 100 list of muds.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

It's March 1st!!  Let's stay top of the pops -- vote!

http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vote_rank.cgi?mud=Armageddon

Let's hit it early and hard then chillax while the lion sits down with the lamb.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Is anyone else unable to find Arm on Top Mud Sites in the votes section? Apparently we arent even in the top 100 so far as I can see.

Quote from: Hauwke on March 01, 2018, 03:58:01 PM
Is anyone else unable to find Arm on Top Mud Sites in the votes section? Apparently we arent even in the top 100 so far as I can see.

I haven't seen us at all ever since someone cheated to get us in the #1 spot. Maybe we are still being penalized for it.