Mul Mix. :)

Started by Vesperas, May 08, 2006, 02:05:29 AM

Quote from: "Pantoufle"The Ancient Eyptians invented a drink which aborted an unwanted fetus.  It was made of spoiled milk and alligator dung.

The wonders of trial and error.

"Ok, ok. So rat turds and alligator dung didn't do anything. Neither did spoiled milk and donkey piss. Now we're going to try spoiled milk and alligator dung. We think we have a winner here!"
Brevity is the soul of wit." -Shakespeare

"Omit needless words." -Strunk and White.

"Simplify, simplify." Thoreau

The scientific method may or may not have come into play when the old physician/doctors of ancient times discovered what works and what doesn't. I'm not going to say 'oh the scientific method may not have been needed at certain times through history'. But I'm not really one to believe that there weren't 'other' ways to find things out, ways which those following scientific methods exclude as preposterous, these days..

Anyhow, aside from that, getting pregnant is not always easy at all. Every man and woman is different, and some are infertile or barren, in some cases its the man, others the woman, sometimes both. Some just have a weak seed or a weak egg. Sometimes it depends on the reproduction cycle. There's enough stuff going on with each pairing that unprotected sex or sex without birth control doesn't necessarily mean pregnancy at all!

Now, STDs on the other hand... Beware!

Lover's Bleed! Weeee! Nasty-nasty in-game std.  :shock:  When a noble is pissing blood, I'm sure that'll raise a few eyebrows. ^.^

Aye, the scientific method is just an explaination to what we've been doin since the advent of the human race. O.o Like the wheel! Caveman #1: *grunt* "Block Number 2 not rolling!" *Smash*
umans have the weakest instincts of all kinds when compared to other animals. Our behavior patterns are more affected by learning than by our genes, thus we have a greater flexibility in what we do and become. We have freedom from genetic control.

As a naughty monkey, I encourage those who play a female to develop a sense of their character's menstrual cycle....that is...unless there is some IC persepctive on humanoids in Zalanthas not having menstruation, but having the similar heat cycle like most other sexual animals in the real world.  *shrug*

That would be sorta cool, actually.  Especially when my character is sitting in a bar and some lass struts in and starts cooing, and rubbing her backside against all the males and furniture in the place!   :twisted:

Sorry!  Ahem!  *points to himself*  Can't help it.  Naughty Monkey here.

Anyway, on another note of reduced fertility mentioned earlier in the thread:  If Zalanthan humans were much less fertile than earth humans, there wouldn't be any fucking humans (literally) in Zalanthas anymore!  Think of the survival rate people!  How many characters have you had that have LIVED to breed or even go through the motions of breeding?

Of course....some people play more..um...randy characters than others, but still.  If you play a pc whose life had any sort of danger or intrigue for six Zalanthan years, I'd say you were doing quite well keeping a character alive!
-Naatok the Naughty Monkey

My state of mind an inferno. This mind, which cannot comprehend. A torment to my conscience,
my objectives lost in frozen shades. Engraved, the scars of time, yet never healed.  But still, the spark of hope does never rest.

Quote from: "naatuk"I encourage those who play a female to develop a sense of their character's menstrual cycle

I really, really don't want to do that. It's not something I particularly enjoy in real life, and in the game, it's something I treat the same way as going to the bathroom: something I assume happens when I'm not online, and something I ignore when I am.

Besides, I'm pretty sure most Zalanthans go commando, and I don't want to see the result of that coupled with having my PC having her period. :|
b]YB <3[/b]

Basic background on the "periods" thing:
http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16472&start=0

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6270&start=0

Also, as for commando... I really don't see a problem with playing that you're wearing some worn-out, tattered sandcloth/linen smallclothes below all your armor or clothing. Until there's an "undershirt"/"underpants" wearloc, which I really don't wanna see, I don't think there should be a problem with it.

And yes, I know that there are thong/etc objects in-game.

My character is the proud wearer of virtual panties.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: "LauraMars"My character is the proud wearer of virtual panties.

So am I!

I mean...uh...so is mine...
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

If only mul mix was easily available to those willing to pay for the coded object - I would RP out using it then and factor it into my expenses.

But... it -is-, at least in Allanak and Tuluk, and fairly inexpensive in each.

Look around, and "view" a few items. It's not hard to stumble across. Hint: it's under 10 sids.

I think Zalanthans do wear undergarments. They just magickally disappear whenever you want to get down to mudsex, unless the ones you're wearing are coded.

I think most of them don't wear very much armor and wear very loose clothing.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

I believe in virtual underwear.  But remember:  No elastic waistbands, much less spandex support panels.  So you are probably looking at things that tie like string bikinis.  More elaborate garments might have drawstrings.

Once you have underwear, you have the problem of clean underwear.  It doesn't take much water to wash underwear.  However, if you have a secure location you might try alternating two pairs to make them last longer between washings.  Wear one pair for a day, then hang it to air out for a day.  Stuffing it in a backpack won't work, you need to hang it in a location with some air circulation.  Outdoors in the wind would be even better.

If your undergarments are leather you might not want to wash them at all.  Instead you could scrape them with a hide scraper or leather working tool, and then hang them to air.

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Only He Stands There"But... it -is-, at least in Allanak and Tuluk, and fairly inexpensive in each.
Add Luir's to the list of places as well.

Quote from: "John"Add Luir's to the list of places as well.

Add Red Storm, too... If I'm not mistaken.. I remember it was cheaper in Red Storm that mul-mix is was in Allanak about a year ago, too.. (Not so sure.. The character a year ago had a lot of MUDsex with VNPCs and PCs in many places. I remember having sex even in Cenyr, but not so sure if I bought the mul-mix there or took it there from somewhere else.)

And I repeat, it _is_ available and it _is_ cheap.. It's a herbal mix. It's sold where herbs are sold/bought. Just please look for it.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

I don't think it's a cop out, some people don't want to play pregnancy.  And for alot of people it really isn't easy to get pregnant, they aren't going to get knocked up everytime there is a slip.  As well, mul mix is pretty cheap.  And you have to remember the stores available to PCs are not the only stores that are really in Zalanthas.  There are going to be cheaper versions, off brands that rinthers have stolen and will sell for cheap.  I have never seen mul mix that pricy, in fact I have seen it very cheap.  (I guess I shouldn't say how cheap.) Anyway, it's there, and technically some good herbalists would even be able to make it for themselves.  I definitely don't think it's a cop out, but I do think it would be readily available. And even lucrative to some NPCs, even if they don't sell it for more then two sids, for a packet, that buyer is going to need multiple packets.  Multiple people buying multiple packets that an elf stole for zero.  I would think mul mix would be very easily attainable.  And if an NPC or PC has to decide between three sid for mul mix or feeding a child, I think they are going to scrounge of the three sid for some mix.

Also I do not wear virtual underwear.

Quote from: "naatok"As a naughty monkey, I encourage those who play a female to develop a sense of their character's menstrual cycle

Here I was, just reading all the old threads, when I stumbled upon this EX-STAFF MEMBER's line.

This has to be the single stupidest suggestion I've heard from anyone on the GDB.

Any woman who felt even for 0.0001 seconds like her RP was inadequate or she was doing something wrong by not RPing her character's menstrual cycle.. I say shame on you, Naatok. Shame on you.

I don't consider this post a flame. I consider it a public service to the community by placing that quote in a state of quarantine.

Yeah. I don't play my PC's period. I just assume she has it. There's a folded over bit of linen in her pants catching it, and when she goes home to sleep she'll clean it out with a tiyn bit of water from a cup she uses for the purpose. The only reason I'll play my PC's period is if I'm on my period, IRL, and feeling particularly sadistic.

Chances are extremely high that you have seen mul mix ingame. You just didn't know it, cause you didn't look hard enough. And also, I got the idea that one packet could be good for a few doses.
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
2. Green Street Hooligans
3. Fight Club

Norman Reedus is my hero.