Palm

Started by Otomodachi, February 03, 2003, 05:41:31 PM

I'd like to see palm or steal expanded to PUT items into other peoples packs without them noticing.  Obviously, the smaller the item/larger the pack, the easier it would be.
If I laugh at any mortal thing, 'tis that I may not weep."

-Lord Byron

I'd like to see -plant- able to plant things in packs, and whatnot.

Quote from: "Eternal"I'd like to see -plant- able to plant things in packs, and whatnot.

..or to plant stuff in the room!  (maybe it does heh)
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Quote from: "Eternal"I'd like to see -plant- able to plant things in packs, and whatnot.

'Steal' has it's counterpart, 'Plant'.

Steal takes items unseen from the ground, or from people.
Plant lets you place items on other people.  

Can you 'Plant' items on the ground, unseen?  I don't know, but that might be a cool addition.

Palm lets you take items from containers, unseen.
Currently, there is no option to put items into containers.

At least, from my best knowledge.  I hate having a bunch of kruth cards in my invintory, and i _can't_ slip them UP my sleeves, when I _can_ slip the OUT from them.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "mansa"Can you 'Plant' items on the ground, unseen?  I don't know, but that might be a cool addition.

Nod, would like to see the ldesc part of it retained tho.

semote upends a small pouch beneath the table.  (*cough*)

plant knife beneath a green-painted chair

say (in a piercing scream) Me? You fekkin' turd.  It's HIM!  Just lookie!
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]