slaves?

Started by Anonymous, April 13, 2006, 09:24:53 AM

What sort of infrastructure exists for slaves, and what do you do with them if you have them - or what do you do if you are one?

It's been a while, and I'm not sure what may have evolved since I last played .  I've read the doc on the web, but I'm curious what the IC realities are.  Do people play slaves?  Is it boring?  Is it like being locked in a room and told to powergame your subguild/guild with no interaction with others?

What's it like?  I'm sure that we can't share specific characters - but ideas?

In my experience, slaves I've played or seen owned by others have always had enough stuff to do. I think it comes from the master's giving their slaves something to do that doesn't require his/her presence. For instance, you have a slave captured that used to make axes for a living. Well, maybe have that slave make axes in the times when the master isn't around to RP with the slave. I really do think our PC masters and PC slaves are responsible and willing to try and benefit each other's RP.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.