Tavern Food

Started by creeper386, February 03, 2003, 12:50:07 AM

Hmm, I always thought Gaj food was decently priced, and it was the Trader's that was insanely expensive.  

Recently, I've been playing a character who has got to be the richest character in the game who doesn't have access to free food.  Even I couldn't afford to eat in the Trader's, for Tek's sake.  No one can afford that on a daily basis.  If you just want to waste money for an image, sure, but -no one- actually eats there to bring their character from "you feel hungry" to "you're too full to eat more."

I did actually eat in the Gaj on occasion to get full, but of course, I'm rich and shouldn't generally be seen there.  If the Gaj has to rely on people like my character, it's going out of business quick because I was certainly not one of the target customers.

99% of the time I ate kalan fruit and loaves of bread from the grocer's.

Maybe it's true that the price of travel cakes should be raised and the price of everything else should be lowered, to make things make sense.  I don't think it would affect the "harshness" level any as long as they raise the price of travel cakes, which are insanely cheap.