Author Topic: Shield Wall Oysters - Yum  (Read 1158 times)

Fragmented

Shield Wall Oysters - Yum
« on: March 09, 2006, 08:44:01 PM »
I think Shield Wall Oysters (the ones sold in game) should be craftable via the cooking skill. Let it have the same exact taste description, just let it be made out of:

a fist-sized kank testical x 2

These testicals would be available by skinning a dead kank, or sold around the Known World, as kanks are so common. Maybe more common/cheaper in the south, since you can't buy a kank in Tuluk.

I think some gahtle seasoning should be able to be applied to it as well, for spice. Maybe some other seasoning. I'd rather be surprised as far as the seasoning, since my current character has an interest in cooking.

Galdun

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 10:56:05 PM »
Good luck finding the balls on a giant ant.  Shit, do ants even have balls?

Maybe42or54

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 10:58:34 PM »
The eyes? They are yellow for a reason.
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

flurry

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 01:56:54 PM »
I just wanted to say I think this is a neat idea.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

Fragmented

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 04:50:08 PM »
Quote from: "Galdun"
Good luck finding the balls on a giant ant.  Shit, do ants even have balls?

I just wanted to point out that if you ever get a chance to look at shield wall oysters, which are a coded food already in game, you'll see that these kanks (like an ant, but not an ant) do have testicles.