Animal Bash

Started by Chronicle, January 26, 2003, 04:31:16 PM

I'd agree that the gizhat and carru bash is a bit overpowering, but to any character who should actually be out there fighting them, after some time, carru are nothing at all.

I do have to admit that being bashed, then getting an unspeak to your head is quite rough, but carru are just a walk in the park to a 8 day + warrior or ranger.

You may think that carru, tembo, raptor and things of sort are deadly.  Yes they are, but there comes a time when they are also nothing.

I remember being afraid of tembo from a bad experience where one killed my buddy, nearly myself, and nearly a half-giant as well, but with time, like anything else, tembo fall.

You can litterly rape one with a 12 day or higher character, if not less.

Leave it the way it is, if not make it harder.

That's my two sid.

Heh, I know atleast one pretty old, kinda bad pc who avoids carru..
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

No comment.  :lol:
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

dont expect to kill everything, you are just a little human/elf/dwarf/whatever :P, those big ones should kill you no sweat, its the harsh theme of the mud that is so great about it

Quote from: "Cenghiz"I'm a newbie but... Are scrabs tougher or jozhal?

Not when jozhals look like..!
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]