Started by , January 24, 2003, 09:16:02 AM

Higher Sirihish for nakki's

Yes
13 (50%)
No
13 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: January 24, 2003, 09:16:02 AM

Maybe its just me, but I think Elves and Dwarves who point Allanak should start with higher sirihish then they do. Almost every one of them has to go sit in taverns to learn it. Since the first goal of most starting dwarves and elves in nak would be to learn sirihish, wouldn't it make sense for them just to already have learned it say, a year previous in their life?

Why just for Allanakis and not for Tulukis?  After all, they are more cultured then the Southern barbarians.
iva La Resistance!
<Miee> The Helper Death Commando is right.

Pff, D-elves'll kick both their asses  :D

I aggree, not only for Nak but for Tuluk as well.

Quote from: "Fedaykin"Why just for Allanakis and not for Tulukis?  After all, they are more cultured then the Southern barbarians.

SOUTHERN barbarians?!

Only if you turn the map upside down, yeh ol' future magistrate of the land.

Agreed though.  Everyone who lives in 'nak or Tuldump, err Tuluk should just start with a very understandable sirihish.  Unless said character leaves civilization immediatially, they will get their very quickly, so why jump through the hoops?  Anytime I meet a character in a city who can't speak sirihish well and doesn't look tribal, its an obvious sign they are a newbie (the grey-hide boots and black shoes do it too)
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.