Author Topic: This Board  (Read 1453 times)

Desertman

This Board
« on: December 18, 2005, 07:25:04 PM »
I am slightly confused, is this board used to submit items? Or is this board used to inform the player base that the staff wants specific types of items and let the player base know who to email them too.

So should we post our items here? Or should we email the propper immortals with our items?
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
The young daughter has been filled.

jhunter

This Board
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 07:34:12 PM »
This forum is for player submissions and staff calls for assistance with projects.

My assumption from this would be that yes, you -can- post item submissions here. And ones that are requested by the staff for their projects are to be emailed to the proper imm.

That is my understanding of it. I may be wrong though.

Desertman

Yeah.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 07:37:34 PM »
Yeah, no offense but I kind of did want an Imm's say so on that lol. I just dont want to be in game and be like...Hey...thats that wring...John Juggler wrote...or see a sword and say...Hey...That sword is the sword that Johhny Depp wrote...you know. It may just be me but that kind of detracts away from the rp to me...just an odd attention grabber.
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
The young daughter has been filled.

jhunter

This Board
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 07:40:05 PM »
Hehe, perhaps post in the question in Ask the Staff next time eh?
*pokes Desertman*

Larrath

This Board
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 07:41:58 PM »
You don't have to submit your objects on this board.

You can simply format them according to the Submission Formatting page and email them to mud@armageddon.org, or to any staff member who agreed to handle the submission.

You can use this board to suggest topics for submissions, and if a staffer says yes, you can start writing and sending them, and so can others.  The advantage this board has over just emailing is that it allows one player to be inspired by another player, which results in more objects over-all.  It's also fun.
Quote from: Vesperas
...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?