Author Topic: Call for Submissions: Beautify Allanak  (Read 1645 times)

Sanvean

• My Website
Call for Submissions: Beautify Allanak
« on: November 12, 2005, 03:13:13 PM »
Edescs and rooms for Allanak: Help enliven the city by making it more diverse.  Can include descriptions for objects in rooms, scent descriptions, atmospheric echoes, wandering NPCs, and objects.

Maybe42or54

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 09:38:02 PM »
Does this include rewritting room descriptions? Or what?
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Sanvean

• My Website
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »
If you find one where you think it needs to be changed, sure, but it seems to me the greatest benefit would be adding to what's there, rather than focusing on changing it.

Sanvean

• My Website
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2005, 08:33:56 PM »
Haven't gotten any of these yet.  The closest anyone's come is a pair of tattoos, which I think got sent in before this was posted ;)

path

• they fight crime
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 07:52:43 PM »
I'd like to write some rooftops. Esp. for apartment buildings as communal hang-outs. Let me know if you dig this and I'll write them.

I'd also like to do sort of rope/bone ladder walkways to connect some of the rooftops.

Edited to add:

Actually, I'll just write up a few and send them to you and if you like that - I'll do more. And if you decide not to imp them, well, it won't be much time lost.