red storm?

Started by cabbage, January 14, 2003, 04:55:30 PM

Does any other PC live in Red Storm?? Ive been there for 2 full RL days and have yet to see another Pc . this is getting boring...thank god for spice addictions

PCs occasionally live there and PCs some times drop by for a visit.  That said, if you intend to live in Red Storm, expect to spend a lot of time alone.  Of all the places you can start in, Red Storm is generally the most empty.  If you are fond of solo RP or want to build up your own clan outside of Allanaki law, Red Storm is great.  If you are looking for heavy interaction and a job, Red Storm is generally a bad place to be.

If you find the right people there is a lot of interaction within a few houses down south, and also there are different traders who work out of the south but sell in allanak as rather shady types....

Mmm... I hope to get my next char there (who may be online sometime soon), and I've heard a few others are doing so as well... so it might pick up.  *shrugs*

Pbases are particularly low all over the world, because from the times Im on, I see about 40, worldwide. And with the many new avenues of popular gameplay- Allanak, Northlands, Desert Elves, Tribal Peoples, Gypsy's, Luirs, and Red Storm (to name a few)- 40 people would be spread pretty thin in lesser popular areas. [Red Storm for example].

However, during the summer there were several active people down there, that was probably the last time I was in the area, but they werent too friendly, so it wasnt a fun environment to play in, so I didnt stay long. I suggest using the board down there to start up some rp that would require other people. Like a contest or whatever. If no one responds or shows up, then you know there arnt many other people.

Thats all
:shock: